Author: L.G. Davis
Genre/Tropes: Psychological Thriller; Domestic Thriller
Release Date: September 15, 2026

For years, thousands of women have followed my marriage blog, looking to me for advice on how to keep their relationships happy. They think my husband and I have the perfect life.
They have no idea he has cheated on me. Or that our marriage is hanging by a thread.
And they can never find out. My career, and the book deal built on my picture-perfect marriage, depends on it.
Needing to escape, I leave Los Angeles behind and rent a secluded cottage in Gray Pines, a picture-perfect lakeside town. It’s only temporary. Somewhere quiet to clear my head, finish my book and decide whether my marriage can still be saved.
At first, it feels like exactly what I need.
Until I realize something is wrong.
I come home to find the cottage door unlocked, even though I’m certain I locked it. Upstairs, my bed has been moved. Then a mysterious pink slip of paper appears with a number written on it. Another appears with a lower number. And then another. The numbers keep falling, like a countdown.
And the friendly locals who welcomed me so warmly seem to know far more about me than they should.
I tell myself I’m imagining it. That heartbreak and exhaustion are making me paranoid.
Then my kitchen window is smashed to pieces, and I know immediately that I may be in danger.
I came here because I thought I needed time away to heal and write my book.
Now I’m beginning to wonder if I was brought here for a reason.
And what happens when the pink slips reach one?
A gripping and addictive psychological thriller packed with secrets, obsession and shocking twists. Anyone who loves The Housemaid by Freida McFadden, The Overnight Guest by Heather Gudenkauf and The Stranger in Her House by John Marrs will be completely hooked.


“I gave this author 5 stars because... she is so talented in giving her readers twists and turns you can't figure out until the end. I've read all her books and loved them all. They pull you in and you can't put the book down. You will not be disappointed!” — S. Durrett, Amazon Reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐“I love every book of L.G. Davis' that I have read. I have read all her books and will continue to read whatever she writes. She is my favorite writer. I always recommend her books to my friends and my daughter, who enjoys them too. Thanks L.G., keep up the good work.”— Reen, Amazon Reviewer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Author L.G. Davis (Liz) creates fast-paced, unpredictable, twisty-turny, psychological thrillers set in small towns. She strives to create characters that feel so real that her readers would want to meet them in real life. She loves to set her thrillers in small towns that, at first sight, look picturesque, but upon closer inspection, dark secrets, and dangerous minds threaten the residents.In addition to being an author, Liz is a self-taught digital artist who enjoys transforming a blank canvas into anything she can imagine.
Her greatest joys in life consist of spending time with her family, reading a good book,watching a great movie, or daydreaming about the next story she wants to bring to life in the future.
Liz lives with her husband and their two children in Vienna, Austria.

.jpg)


















No comments:
Post a Comment