Tuesday, October 6, 2026

*`Release Blitz & Review: The Last Goodbye by Laura Pavlov`*

 The Last Goodbye by Laura Pavlov is now live!


A Small Town, Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance from USA Today and Amazon #1 Bestselling Author, Laura Pavlov.
Briar Sinclair is enemy number one.
She came to Blue Sky Bay with a multimillion-dollar plan and one goal: to buy my restaurant.
Too bad it’s not for sale.
She’s pulled every stunt in the book to get my attention, though I refuse to engage with a woman who came here to ruin my life—no matter how relentless she is.
Unfortunately, my restaurant is the last thing standing in the way of her powerful father’s approval.
She’s determined to convince me that this is a good idea.
We can agree to disagree.
But that doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying the effort that she’s putting in.
One minute she’s arguing with me about real estate, the next she’s tripping outside my houseboat or falling asleep behind my restaurant after working herself to exhaustion.
Did I mention the fact that she’s insanely beautiful.
I should hate her for what she’s trying to do. Instead, I can’t stop noticing her pretty pink mouth or her sharp tongue.
The more we clash, the harder it becomes to remember that she’s the enemy.
Because somewhere between the arguments, late nights, and undeniable attraction—Briar Sinclair stopped feeling like the woman trying to destroy my future…and she started feeling like she belonged in it.

Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited

Audiobook Narrated by: Jason Clarke & Desiree Ketchum

The deluxe print edition features gorgeous interior artwork & sprayed edges.



Review:
4.5 Stars
This is the second book in the Blue Sky Bay series. This was a delightful read that made me feel good when I finished. I will say my favorite part of the book is the text thread with the guys. It's so funny and shows us how close they are in their friendship. I won't lie Bass had me giving him a side eye with his attitude towards Briar in the beginning. Yes I do get why he was acting that way doesn't mean I was giving him a look about it. I loved Briar. She has so much spunk and what she has gone through in life it would have leveled anyone else. She has an inner fire that is inspiring. It made me so happy to see the found family she gains in Blue Sky Bay. She is someone who deserves this friend group that is more like family. I loved how Tatum and Gracie take her under their wing right away. The scenes with Clover and uncle Bass melted my heart. They are so sweet! Bass had my heart with the great support he was for Briar. That man knows what is important and puts the top of his list. Can't wait for more from this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment