Tuesday, October 6, 2026

*`New Release & Review: How To Troll A Guy in Ten Days by Pippa Grant`*

 🦋 ·.·´REVIEW`·.·🦋

How to Troll a Guy in Ten Days
Accidentally Infamous #3
Pippa Grant


Why you will love this...
opposites attract
enemies-to-lovers
second chance
best friend’s brother/sister’s best friend
hurt/comfort
heroine gone viral
golden retriever hero x black cat heroine


REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
I've been waiting for Ten and Mabel's story. I knew I was going to really love the goof ball Ten. I'm not gonna lie I really disliked they way everyone was treating him. I know why they were and he was keeping the awesome parts of him hidden from anyone, but it didn't stop me from growling at everyone. This book is super funny which when it comes to this series it's what I look forward to. I love the bond and friendship between Pip and Ten. Pip is so spunky which reminds me of my grandma every time I read a book in this series and it brings a smile to my face remembering her. Lav is just as awesome as she was since the first book. I love the fiery personality she has. It's so inspiring to see how far all these women and some men have come. They rose from the ashes of the internet trolls to something more meaningful and better. It made my heart so happy to see where Ten and Mabel end up. This book was so worth the wait!

BLURB:
If Tennessee Rhodes and I were the last two people on earth, sorry, humanity would be doomed.

He’s obnoxious. He pretends he’s funny. He takes great pains to get under my skin. And since his sister is my best friend, one of the women my great-aunt and I invited to live with us after she went viral, he’s around far more than I’d like.

Now, for instance.

Now, Ten’s parked on my couch, in his boxers, eating Oreos in a bowl of milk like they’re cereal, telling me he’s gone viral and needs me to hide him too.

Less than two weeks before we reopen the winery where my found family and I live. The opening that we need to go well because we’re facing foreclosure if it doesn’t.

The worst part? With those big puppy dog eyes and his panty-melting smile that he uses to his advantage, he’s convinced my great-aunt he needs to stay as her personal assistant.

Which means it’s up to me to convince him to leave on his own. Keep him from causing trouble and wrecking the grand opening.

Easier said than done when I find out the rest of his story though.

You’d think the experience of being my unpredictable great-aunt’s caretaker the past five years would’ve prepared me for Tennessee’s antics. Or that the time I’ve spent fighting internet trolls for sport the past five years would’ve made me smart enough to not fall for his charms.

But I apparently don’t know myself as well as I think I do.

Nor is Tennessee the man I think he is either.

And that’s bad.

Worse than bad.

Because when I find out his secret—the real reason he needs to lay low here—my heart will be at just as much risk as the winery’s reopening.

BUY LINKS:
Available in KU
Narrators: Stella Hunter and Teddy Hamilton with Kristyna Zaharek and Jason Clarke


No comments:

Post a Comment