Sunday, September 27, 2026

*`Review: Zone by Tia Louise`*

🦋 ·.·´REVIEW`·.·🦋

Title: Zone
Series: The New Bradfords #4
Author: Tia Louise

Why you will love this...
secret relationship
surprise baby
rivals to lovers
football romance
no cheating
found family
no cliffhanger
it's always been you
no third act breakup

REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
This is the fourth book in the series. I can't tell you how much I love seeing this generation of Bradfords. This book delivers on all the humor. I was giggling a lot while reading this one especially when Cricket comes into Knox's life. There is one memorable night that is so on brand for the Bradford men. Knox and Melody's story is a rivals to lovers romance. They butt heads in the world of football, but for good reason until Melody gets to know the real Knox. I mean I wouldn't have been able to resist him either when Knox is with his little girl. Total swoon fest! There are some nasty characters in this one who need a swift visit from karma. There is one scene that just absolutely tore my heart out of my chest. Some of my favorite moments were when we got to go back to Newhope with the gang and experience some Dare Nights. Knox and Melody bring all the steam. They have burning hot chemistry. I had to fan myself a few times with the heat they generated. This was a delightful addition to the series, but I honestly can't wait for the next and final book in the series. It's one story I've been waiting for!

BLURB:
Their rivalry turns into undeniable chemistry, and a secret relationship neither can afford.

As the youngest son in the Bradford football dynasty, I’ve spent my whole life being compared to someone else. The last thing I need is an influencer building her platform on my mistakes.

So naturally, I confront her.
Then I kiss her.
Again.
And Again.

Now we’re hiding a secret relationship that could destroy both our careers, and I’m falling for the one woman who refuses to go easy on me.

When a baby shows up on my doorstep, she stays to help, and we find ourselves wrangling poopy diapers, unexplained crying, and a little girl who makes us feel things we’re not ready to admit.

Naturally, the paps catch us, a photo is leaked, and our whole relationship goes viral. Everything is put on the line, and we’re forced to choose: walk away or risk it all to stay in the Zone.

(ZONE is a rivals-to-lovers football romance with a sweet but cocky Hero and a smarty but sassy FMC, who develop a secret relationship, until a surprise baby softens their edges, tests their bravery, and forces them to face the truth. Hilarious found family, spicy times, no cheating, no cliffhanger, no third-act breakup, and a guaranteed HEA.)

BUY LINKS:
Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/ZoneAmz 
Available in KU

No comments:

Post a Comment