Thursday, August 20, 2026

*`Review: Wild Side by Elsie Silver``*

🦋 ·.·´REVIEW`·.·ðŸ¦‹

Title: Wild Side
Series: Rose Hill #3
Author: Elsie Silver
REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
The third book in the series. I have to say I think this is the first time I read a book where the mmc is a wrestler. For me it was intriguing and unique because I was a big fan of wrestling. Boy was this one emotional. At times this book ripped my heart out, but to see what came from the tragedy was beautiful. Little Milo is so adorable! The scenes with him and Rhys melted my heart. Rhys' backstory was one of the things that ripped my heart out. That man deserves a family and someone who be there for him. To see what that man gains in this book was one of the highlights for me. Tabby's personality is a perfect match for Rhys. She's a take no prisoners attitude with a fierce loyalty who fights for those she loves/cares about. Tabby goes through an emotional roller coaster in this one. She deserves all the happiness because she always puts others before herself. Of course West brings his brand of sense of humor in this one. I loved we get to see the previous characters living their HEAs because of friendships with the ladies and bowling nights for the guys. I will admit Rhys had me worried when he uttered the words of hating cats. Trust me for me those are some fighting words, but that man soon put all my worries to rest. He was borderline going from great book boyfriend material to the bottom of the list. I loved this book from start to finish. I'm already looking forward to the next book because it sounds like one intriguing story to unfold

BLURB:
I’d always dreamed of my wedding day. But not like this. Not looking into the eyes of the man who betrayed me.

But when my nephew’s guardianship is contested, I decide I’ll do whatever it takes to keep him in Rose Hill. Even if it means marrying the enemy.

Rhys Dupris.

A man who is secretive, broody, and completely infuriating. A man whose work takes him away for weeks on end and brings him back covered in mysterious bruises—ones he won’t talk about. In fact, we barely talk at all.

Which would be fine, except when he’s not talking, he’s staring. And the way he looks at me is borderline indecent.

The tension between us has always been palpable. But living under the same roof is a dangerous temptation.

I swore I would never forgive him. But that was before I knew the man behind the mask. The one who’s fierce and protective. The one who’s gentle and patient. The one who shows up for us when we need him most.

He’s not at all who I thought he was.

And that makes hating my husband so much harder… and loving him just a little too easy.

BUY LINKS:
Available in KU


No comments:

Post a Comment