Saturday, August 22, 2026

*`Review: Wild Card by Elsie Silver`*

🦋 ·.·´REVIEW`·.·ðŸ¦‹

Title: Wild Card
Series: Rose Hill #4
Author: Elsie Silver
REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
I can't believe this is the last book in the series. I've enjoyed it so much. This last book was such a joy to read. I loved that we got to know Clyde. He is so much more than his crazy reputation. It was so much fun seeing him play matchmaker. There is such a great sense of humor in this one. This is an age gap romance. Things get messy when it comes to Gwen and Bash. Life really felt like throw curve balls at them. Gwen has such a sunshine personality and Bash is one grumpy dude. M heart goes out to Bash though because life hasn't been the kindest to him. Then he thinks he can have happiness then it wants to rip it away again. Man a few parts had me on the edge of my seat because some serious events happen that I really hated for this town to have to go through. A great book to end this series on! The epilogue was perfect. 

BLURB:
Sebastian Rousseau is a grumpy, hot as hell fire pilot who is too damn good with his hands.

It’s the perfect combination. But unfortunately for me, he’s also my ex-boyfriend’s dad.

A chance meeting brought us together and a missed connection has kept us apart.

One year later, a stroke of fate has us living under the same roof—which makes everything between us downright messy.

Because even after all this time, he’s still the man I think about when I fall asleep. The one I can’t get over no matter how hard I try.

He’s working on mending a fragile relationship with his son and we both know acting on these urges would be the ultimate betrayal.

But I see the heat in his eyes. That look of need that never fails to send a shiver down my spine.

The mutual longing is borderline unbearable and the simmering heat between us is downright palpable.

We both know there are rules when it comes to situations like this.

But then again…following the rules never has been my strong suit.

BUY LINKS:
Available in KU

No comments:

Post a Comment