🦋 ·.·´NEW RELEASE & REVIEW`·.·ðŸ¦‹
While You Were Trending
Accidentally Infamous #2
Cover (designed by Qamber Designs)
TROPES:
Former Pro-hockey player,
best friend’s ex/ex’s best friend
opposites attract
forced proximity
he falls first
hurt/comfort
heroine gone viral
BLURB:
There are three things I will never do (again) in my life:
1. Agree to be filmed doing something stupid
2. Let someone else decide if I’m worthy
3. Fall in love
Four years ago, I went viral in a moment that earned me the nickname The Wedding Wrecker. I’ve been in hiding at a closed winery with a small group of other accidentally viral women ever since.
But the winery is in financial trouble, and we’re taking every opportunity we get to try to save it.
Including agreeing to be the focus of a documentary about re-opening.
Unfortunately, the documentarian is my ex’s best friend.
My ex’s best friend who always hated me with the passion of a million angry internet users.
But if it’ll save our home, then fine. I’ll tolerate Declan Fox again.
Except the Declan I last knew four years ago is different.
Kinder.
Less arrogant.
More charming.
Unexpectedly attractive.
And finally free to tell me that he’s always loved me.
Thanks, life. I really needed this plot twist.
While You Were Trending is a funny, feel-good romance featuring a retired hockey star who’s always come in second, the world’s most infamous former child reality star, and an unbreakable sisterhood. It’s perfect for readers who love second chances and need a reminder that we can always be the person we want to be.
BUY LINKS:
Narrators: Samantha Brentmoor and Connor Crais with Kristyna Zaharek and Jason Clarke
Amazon Ebook: https://readerlinks.com/l/5425033
Amazon Audiobook: https://readerlinks.com/l/5425036
Audible: https://readerlinks.com/l/5425044
Amazon Paperback: https://readerlinks.com/l/5425035
Available in KU
REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
The second book in this great series. If you're looking for a hilarious read, but also delivers on all the feels this is the book you want. We are back at the closed winery where they hope it won't be for long with our bad ass women and handy man. Pip is up to her lovable crazy ways and the thing she says. I love a good book with animals and Pippa's always have such personalities. Now we get to add Fuff a lovable dog to the mix. One of my favorite parts of this book was watching the healing journey of Ginny and Declan. To me it was inspiring because they come a long way from their past. There are plenty of funny moments that had me chuckling, but man did Declan have me swooning in this one. There is so much more to that man that Ginny could have imagined. His protective and supportive nature especially when it comes to Ginny. A memorable moment for me is the scenes with Declan's brother. Oh so funny! A cameo and mentions that made me squee with happiness. This was such a delightful read. I just gobbled it up in a day and a half. I can't wait for more from this series!


No comments:
Post a Comment