🦋 ·.·´NEW RELEASE & REVIEW`·.·ðŸ¦‹
Bonfire and Bliss Bookstore
Hope Harbor #2
Brittanee Nicole
Tropes:
Friends to Lovers
Fake Dating
Fall Vibes
Small Town
Romance Bookstore Owner
Struggling Author
Spice
Banter
Hope Harbor Chat
Girl Gang
Tattoos and Glasses
BLURB:
Sparks fly as the leaves fall this autumn…From the USA Today bestselling superstar romance author of the Boston Bolts hockey series comes a spicy and swoony friends-to-lovers fake-dating delight. . . This gorgeous first edition trade paperback features colored stenciled edges.
These old flames are ready to catch fire.
For Penny Darling, love is best enjoyed between the pages of a book. After a very public failed engagement, she’d rather cozy up by the fire with a book boyfriend than a real one any day. And as the owner of Bonfire & Bliss Bookstore, she has her pick.
Then Jake “Monty” Montgomery returns home. Her high school best friend, now a struggling author with inked forearms and wicked green eyes. And he needs her help.
His proposal is simple: She’ll teach him to write the perfect book boyfriend and he’ll pose as her real boyfriend, keeping Hope Harbor’s busybodies—and their obsession with Penny’s love life—at bay.
But when their lessons begin, the line between fiction and reality grows dangerously thin. As pretend kisses in the apple orchard turn into searing ones beneath the autumn moon, Penny begins to wonder if Monty could really love her, or if she’s destined for another broken heart.
BUY LINKS:
eBook, Paperback and Duet Audio Performed by Megan Wicks and James Cassidy
Amazon: https://a.co/d/0jbQ3N3R
Target: https://tinyurl.com/4vbrvw5d
Walmart: https://tinyurl.com/yc5h428x
REVIEW:
5 Stars
The second book in the Hope Harbor series and just as good. I could not put this book down. Penny was just so awesome. I want to be friends with her so bad. I don't know how many times while reading this I found myself saying I wish I could go visit Hope Harbor. I love how much Penny loves autumn. Monty's special nickname all these years, swoon. What a lucky lady Penny is when her fake boyfriend wants to live out her book boyfriend fantasies. Oh man did things get so steamy between these two! There is a lot of humor in this one, but it also has serious pull on your heartstrings moments. I love how love is described in this one. That really felt so heartfelt to me. I just love the cast of characters in this one. The Liberty Ladies living up to their shenanigans. The secondary characters just awesome as our leading couple. I love we get to see Tally and Walker living their best HEA life. If you are looking for a book to get lost in that is everything your romance loving heart could want this is the book you are looking for. Monty a book writer with tattoos and glasses do I need to say more? Well I can because he also has been yearning for Penny for years. A must read!!
%20(26).png)


No comments:
Post a Comment