Saturday, October 19, 2024

*`Review Tour: Tell Me Lies by Hannah Gray`*

πŸ’ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π‘π„π‹π„π€π’π„πŸ’



𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺 (New England Bay Sharks #1) by Hannah Gray is now LIVE! Don’t miss this single dad, hockey romance!

One-click Today! FREE IN KU! https://geni.us/TellMeLies





BLURB:
As a single father, I often feel like the weight of the world sits on my shoulders. When my daughter’s nanny gives me her two weeks’ notice, I’m sweating bullets. Fear that my NHL season with the New England Bay Sharks could be derailed consumes me.

Finding a replacement seems impossible when, suddenly, Maci McKenzie—a struggling author who’s running from some deep, dark secret in her past—steps into the picture. She needs a change of scenery to help her write, and I just need someone who isn’t a complete weirdo to watch my kid when I’m not around.

As we grow closer, I learn she’s struggling to write the so-called “spicy” scenes. And, well, me being the nice fella I am, I offer my assistance and show her how a real man should treat a woman in between the sheets. It’s the perfect deal really. I get off, and she gets the inspiration she needs to write a book.

And not just any book … a hockey romance book.

But like all deals, it’s not black-and-white. Soon, I find myself falling in love with the woman. But the closer I get to her … the further she pulls away. Then, I finally find out what’s haunting her from her past.

Whoever says the truth will set you free has never heard a secret like this one.
Find more books by Hannah Gray here: www.authorhannahgray.com




Review:
4.5 Stars
This book is so good!! This book had me at single dad/nanny romance plus even better a sports romance. I wasn't prepared for Logan. That man in dad mode is a total swoon fest. I don't blame Maci from getting inspiration from him for her next book. Then add in the filthy mouth he has in and out of the bedroom. That man makes dirty talk an art form. Then he has his goofy side that can bring a smile to anyone's face. My heart heart hurt for little Amelia with how her beginning started, but her dad she loves her so much. Amelia is a little cutie who loves her highland cows and excavators. One of my favorite parts is when they go to Santa's Village. Man that sounds like a yearly tradition in the making. This book is so much fun, but man did it hit me in the heart several times with the feels. Gosh I even had tears in my eyes at times. This book delivers on all the feels and humor, but boy does it deliver on the heat. Logan and Maci burn up the pages in this one. You may need a cold glass of water handy while reading this one. I highly recommend this one. Trust me you are going to have a hard time putting it down! These characters are going to stay with me for a long time. Logan's teammates sounds like a bunch of great guys especially how they are there for little Amelia.





No comments:

Post a Comment