Sunday, October 20, 2024

*`Review Blitz: Trouble by Brittanée Nicole`*

 ✨Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for TROUBLE by Brittanée Nicole! Grab it in KU!

#OneClickNow

Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
💙💙🩷MMF
💕Small Town
🌧️☀️Grumpy/Sunshine Roommates
🌲Holiday Romance
🔥Firefighter
🏒Hockey Coach
🎤Pop Star
🩵Friends to Lovers
🖤Heroine in danger




The first time I set foot in Fire Chief Declan Everhart’s small town he declared me trouble.
Maybe it’s because I’m a pop star hiding in his house for the holiday season. Or maybe it’s
the way I can’t help but tease the grinch.

More than likely, though, it’s because his best friend Cade touched me right in front of him,
lighting a fire so hot it threatens to incinerate us all.

Now I can’t keep my hands to myself.

Cade is famous for being the playboy assistant coach of the Boston Bolts, a man only out for
a good time, but I know what we have is rare. Cade wants me, Declan wants me, and Declan
would be a bad liar if he didn’t admit that some part of him wants Cade too.

I’ve gone round and round about these feelings. Can we really just say the heart wants what
it wants, or are we just asking for more trouble?


Review:
4.5 Stars
Glad to be back with the Boston Bolts. I haven't read a MMF romance in awhile and this book reminded me why I do so enjoy them. This book has me hooked right from the beginning. We have the delicious, but grumpy fire chief and the hunky hockey coach who are going to protect the pop princess from her terrible ex. I felt for Melina with dealing her nasty ex and living with the fear. That's what makes what she finds with Cade and Declan so special. I love how the worlds collide so much. Declan is Liv's brother. Liv is married to Beckett who thinks he is the best matchmaker. The other Langfield brothers pop in especially Aiden being player for Cade. There is a good sense of humor along with all the feels. There is plenty of heat being generated in this one. The chemistry between the three is off the charts hot. I was also excited this book took place during the holiday season. Melina wants to celebrate the holidays with her found family. To me that was one of the beautiful parts of the book. I'm a huge fan of found family because family doesn't always have to be blood it can be the people we choose. I truly loved this one. I couldn't put it down. Great addition to the Boston Bolts series.



No comments:

Post a Comment