Sunday, September 30, 2018

*~Review: :The Rancher's Twins by Carol Ross~*

Title:The Rancher's Twins
Series: Return of the Blackwell Brothers #1
Author: Carol Ross
Release Date: August 1, 2018

REVIEW:

4.5 Stars
This was such a sweet beautiful story. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. It's one that just warms the heart. I loved Jon and his little girls. His girls were just too adorable. They were one of my favorite parts of the book. Their love of animals is something special. I also loved Lydia. My heart went out to her having to start over and thrown into an unexpected situation, but she's one heck of a trooper. She's exactly what Jon and his girls need. She brings so much light and happiness, but a surprise for Lydia they do the same for her. Except Lydia is keeping a secret of why she applied for the nanny position. Will it be a deal breaker for Jon? Jon already struggles from the hurt his ex did on him. Can he see past that hurt to grab the chance of a HEA he's always pictured? I would highly recommend this book. I can't wait to read more from this series. 

BLURB:
She's not the country nanny he advertised for

But she could be perfect for him... 

Jon Blackwell needs a woman ready to tackle the duties of a cattle ranch and two lively, take-no-prisoners twin girls. But ever since Lydia Newbury showed up at his six-generation Montana spread, the frazzled single father is rethinking, well, everything. The Philadelphia dazzler is a marvel. What he doesn't know is the secret that has Lydia on the run...

BUY LINKS:
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2zGBj4I

No comments:

Post a Comment