Friday, July 1, 2016

*~Release Blitz & Review: Lag by Megan Matthews~*

Lag Live  photo
Just in time for your holiday weekend reading, Lag, the second book in The Boys of RDA series by Megan Matthews is LIVE today!


RealFinal lag Cover copy
SUMMARY
Is three days enough time to fall in love? Probably not. Simone Stevens is on the beach for one reason. A tan. The super sweet New Yorker is there to relax not look for a man, even if her mom disagrees. Tall, tan, and handsome, Trey Good has a life in San Francisco as CEO of a gaming company. He doesn't have time for fun and games.... but this is his only vacation after all. But what will happen once vacation is over? When Simone's life changes dramatically and Trey loses his island charm can these two forge out a new path for a life together? Maybe not. Lag is the second book in a stand alone series with a HEA. Warning: Lag contains sexually explicit scenes and harsh language. Reader discretion is advised. 18+

  Lag teaser1    Lag teaser                      

Review :

3.5 Stars

I have mixed feelings on this book because I did enjoy the story and loved Simone, but Trey is another story. I was not a huge fan of Trey. I understand where the author was going with him and all, but man he just rubbed me the wrong way. This book was from the first point of view of Simone, but I believe if we had Trey's point of view during the story I would have felt a lot different about him. His alpha side of his personality was too much on the jerky side for me. Like I said I did like Simone. Boy she went through a lot in this book. At one point I had tears in me eyes while reading. There is one part you really need to have the tissues ready for. I like the friendships she created with the girls because she really needed that to make it through the rough patches she was going through. Over all a good book, but the hero was not the strongest point in this book for me. I am looking forward to the next book in the series though because based on the heroine it's has me very intrigued.


ABOUT MEGAN MATTHEWS

About author - Megan Matthews  
 If you haven't read the first book in this new contemporary series don't miss out on Aspen & Finn's story. 

LINKS FOR RUSH

Rush summary with cover copy  

No comments:

Post a Comment