Wednesday, October 7, 2026

*`New Release & Review: Not Home Alone by Kayley Loring`*

🦋 ·.·´REVIEW`·.·🦋

Title: Not Home Alone
Author: Kayley Loring


Why you will love this...
Forced Proximity
Fake Dating
Grumpy sunshine
Small Town
Enemies to Lovers
Holiday Romance

REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
This is such a fun cute and spicy holiday romance. I loved the Home Alone twist to it. The nostalgia that this book gave me was one of my favorite things about this book. I can't tell you how many times this book made me laugh. The humor in this one is A+. I love Merrily so much. I would so be friends with her with the her love of Christmas like me. Merrily and Grant have history and which is still town lore ten years later. The enemies to lovers and grumpy/sunshine tropes are some of my favorites. Their first night at the house was quite memorable. Grant may come off as arrogant and nonfeeling, but there is so much to him than he lets people see. The one thing I was hoping for when I the backstory happened, I may have kicked my feet in glee. This is a perfect book to read during the holiday season. It's fun with all the quirky side characters then you have the burning hot chemistry between Merrily and Grant. Then it delivers all the romance and feels. It's such a well rounded book for me. I couldn't put it down. 

BLURB:
She just walked into her dream Christmas rental… and found her worst enemy already unpacked.

Eternal optimist Merrily Tucker is excited to spend Christmas in the most beautiful house in town; a twinkly, tinsel-lined rental that’s just hers for the holidays. But inside is one big problem… the man who once turned her down in front of the whole of Holly Grove, irritatingly handsome, certified Grinch Grant Moody. He says he’s the owner. And he’s planning to spend Christmas here too.

The town might think he’s a playboy, but Grant Moody is determined to spend his Christmas nights alone. Zero decorations, a ban on baked goods, and definitely no holiday spirit. A mix-up with the rental company isn’t going to get in his way. Even if the woman at his door is the irresistibly gorgeous one-who-got-away Merrily Tucker…

Merrily and Grant are both too stubborn to leave.

Battling for control over what music plays on the speakers and heaving Christmas trees in and out of the house, they find themselves all tangled in tinsel. But Merrily's "when I think about you, I touch my elf" t-shirt has Grant's candy cane tingling in a way that begs the question...

Secretly, do they actually want to be home alone together this Christmas…?

An enemies-to-lovers, forced proximity Christmas romance perfect for fans of Meghan Quinn, Lucy Score and Ali Hazelwood. Holiday cheer in female form + the six-foot grump she loves to hate = the perfect festive read.

BUY LINKS:
Available in KU


No comments:

Post a Comment