Sunday, September 20, 2026

*`Review: Ballrooms & Blackmail by Elise Faber`*

🦋 ·.·´REVIEW`·.·🦋

Title: Ballrooms & Blackmail
Series: Eagles Hockey: Oak Ridge Vineyards #4
Author: Elise Faber

Why you will love this...
Billionaire Romance
He Falls First
Protective Hero
Found Family
He Pines for Her
He Can't Stop Watching Her

REVIEW:
4 Stars
I can't believe this is the last book in the series. It all comes to a head with the Lyon group. The suspenseful moments kept me on the edge of my seat. I had to keep reading to know what was going to happen next. Thorn had me since knowing he had a little kitten, Violet. Right there is some very swoon worthy material for this cat lover. My heart goes out to Thorn though because he feels like he doesn't deserve any happiness because of his past. His past is a rough one. I'm not gonna lie there is one part I thought he was going to let me down, but I should have known. That moment was so beautiful. River loves to stress bake. I completely understand the need to have your hands doing something or you go nuts. I would love to bake with her because she could teach me so much. It brings me so much joy to see how the previous characters are enjoying their HEAs. I loved the epilogue so much! It made my heart so happy to see where River and Thorn are in life. They deserve it! Plus I got my answer on something I was wondering about through out this whole book and I can't tell you how delighted I am with the answer!! This book was the perfect way to end this series on. 

BLURB:
This was supposed to be a simple bargain…
Falling in love wasn’t part of the plan.
I know better than to trust powerful men—especially one whose world is built on secrets and careful control.
He wanted a way to get close to me. I only wanted to keep my distance.
But someone out there is watching us. Waiting to destroy everything I’ve fought to keep safe.
Now the only person standing between me and ruin is one I can’t dare to trust…the man who makes me believe in stolen kisses, whispered promises, and moments that feel too much like forever.
Walking away will keep us safe.
But some risks are impossible to ignore…even when the cost could be everything.


From the USA Today Bestselling author of Bad Billionaires, Elise Faber, comes a brand new billionaire series! These protective, possessive businessmen fall hard and fast for the women they love…and then never let them go.

This is the final book in the Oak Ridge Vineyards series.

BUY LINKS:
Available in KU

No comments:

Post a Comment