Saturday, September 5, 2026

*`New Release & Review: Flirty Fall Fling by Lyra Parish`*

🦋 ·.·´REVIEW`·.·🦋

Title: Flirty Fall Fling
Series: Seasonal Swoon #1
Author: Lyra Parish

REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
The first book in a new series and I'm already hooked! This book gives you all the fall witchy vibes. I really liked Blaire and she deserves a HEA. Jamie may not truly believe in Blaire's practices, but he respects her so much and that makes him prime book boyfriend. Blaire and Jamie are so cute together. They made me giddy. Boy do they bring the heat. They have some burning hot chemistry. It was so magical watching these two fall when it was only supposed to be a fling. I really enjoyed the witchy elements. This book was so fun and had a lot of humorous moments. I can't wait for the next book in the series because it happens during my favorite time of year, Christmas. 

BLURB:
I read the grumpy skeptic's fortune in the bottom of a coffee cup. The grounds say he'll find true love, but I tell him to expect a flirty fall fling…

In my defense, he thinks I'm a fraud and made it clear he doesn't believe in l-o-v-e. I try to forget him, but he keeps appearing wherever I go. Then he offers me five grand per hour to break a family curse he swears is real. Considering I need the money to repair the roof of my haunted manor, I help him.

Our sessions end before the autumn equinox, and instead of walking away he proposes a new deal: be each other's until Halloween. Against my better judgment, I agree, but with strict rules.

Between sneaking around at the apple orchard and finding each other in the hay maze, I catch myself not wanting to keep him my dirty little secret. The town's meddling matchmakers don't know their beloved Jamie is Jameson Cross, a billionaire in hiding. Or that he's in my bed every night. When the paparazzi track him down and the tabloids leak that he's dating a witch, his bags are already packed for New York.

The cup said he'd find his forever, and I don't believe it's me. Magically, the stubborn man who's never been able to commit to anyone longer than thirty days is determined to prove me wrong.

And I think the universe might be on his side. Pfft.

If you loved Blaire from Fall I Want & The Hookup Situation.... this is HER book! YAY!
Flirty Fall Fling is the first book in a brand new series releasing in September of 2026 by the self-proclaimed fall queen and romcom author, Lyra Parish. This book is a laugh-out-loud spicy romance that's set in the small town of Pine Haven, Colorado where our heroes and heroines fall in love with someone they shouldn't.

This book is a spicy secret dating, romcom with all the fall vibes and more pumpkin pie than you can handle. Recommended for 18+ only!

BUY LINKS:

Available in KU

No comments:

Post a Comment