Tuesday, October 1, 2024

*`Review Blitz: Mistletoes Misses by Alexandra Grace`*

 ✨Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for MISTLETOE MISSES by Alexandra Grace! Grab it in KU!


#OneClickHere

Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
🎄second chance
💕small town
🎄sworn off relationships
💕blue collar MMC (cop)
🎄it’s always been you
💕childhood friends to lovers
🎄holiday contemporary romance
💕sweet/closed door romance



True love never dies…no matter how much I run from, ignore, and bury it.
At eighteen, I don’t bother to collect my shattered heart before giving my body to the Army, and years later to the Boston P.D. When my Captain thinks I’m running my life into the ground, I’m sent home to fix myself. But going to Ember Falls again could break me more.
He doesn’t realize that my job provides an escape from all that haunts me. It’s what I do to survive. But in a small town where everyone knows my heartache, I’m forced to dig up and face my past—especially when Carmen, the woman who was my everything before she threw me away, has run back, too.
Instead of staying out of my blazing path, she launches a campaign to win me back with the help of the entire town. Our past is like a stain on my life, and if I can’t remove it before she can convince me she made a mistake all those years ago, I risk losing more than just my career.

Mistletoe Misses is a sweet, closed-door, contemporary romance.




Review:
4.5 Stars
This book had me at holiday romance, but the blurb sold me on the book. This was a beautiful second chance romance. My heart hurt for Maddox. His life is an upheaval and he makes the decision to head back to his hometown for the holiday season. He is in for the shock of his life when the woman he always loved and broke his heart is back too. I loved the friendship between Maddox and carmen's daughter Sadie. She is an old soul and I love how she brings out a different side to Maddox. It's a cute delightful read that made me fall in love with this small town and Maddox's family. I couldn't put this book down.




No comments:

Post a Comment