Friday, October 11, 2024

*`Review Blitz: The Foul Out by Jenni Bara`*

 ✨Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for THE FOUL OUT by Jenni Bara! Grab it in KU!

#OneClickHere

Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
⚾️Baseball Romance
🔥Single Mom
⚾️Reformed Playboy
🔥Enemies to Lovers
⚾️Forbidden
🔥Found Family





A bad play shouldn’t cause a media meltdown but I’m Kyle Bosco and I’m a competitive jerk. So of course I couldn’t just shut up.

Now I must atone for my comments. Somehow that includes working at a daycare with seven year old Piper who thinks I’m her best friend. But Piper is not the one who has me tied up in knots. That job is reserved for Harper Wallace- her mother.

Harper is fierce, combative, and an irresistibly gorgeous single mom.

If hating me were a sport, she’d be MVP. For reasons I can’t tell you, she’s completely off limits so I obviously should stay away.

But hear me out?

I’m a competitive jerk. I’m not the guy that rides the bench. I’d rather go down swinging and foul out than not play at all.


Review:
5 Stars
Another must read in the Boston Revs series. I could not put this one down. These characters stole my heart. I will be honest I wasn't too sure about Kyle at first. Kyle and Harper butted heads, but the more I get to know him we get to see the the side of Kyle he rarely shows. Kyle with Harper's kids melted my heart. How he is with Piper really stole my heart. He understands her and shows her how much he cares at every turn. My heart went out to Harper. She's a struggling single mom who is doing her best. It made my heart happy to see a bad situation turn out to be such a strong support system for her. It's a complicated situation in more ways than one, but true love always comes out on top. I loved not only catching up with previous Boston Revs characters, but some of my Momcom favorites as well especially Dylan and the kids. One of my favorite scenes is Piper and the twins creating their domino creation. I can't recommend this one enough. It gives you all the heart and feels, but with the perfect combo of heat and humor as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment