Friday, October 18, 2024

*`Review Blitz: Elevator Pitch by L.B. Dunbar`*

 ✨Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for ELEVATOR PITCH by L.B. Dunbar! Grab it in KU! #OneClickNow



Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
🔥baseball romance
🔥coach / author
🔥arrangement
🔥single parents
🔥silver fox
🔥love over 40


Meeting Ross Davis, professional baseball coach and my sports crush, is a funny story involving a stalled elevator, the potty dance, and an attempt to get into his hotel suite. In my defense, that last one was an accident.

He came to my room instead with a bottle of scotch and a sad soul.

My one night was not a stand, but more like a lie-in. As in, we snuggled and talked and not another thing happened.
So, nothing surprises me more than seeing him again when he becomes the manager of the Chicago Anchors, my hometown pro-team, and our paths intersect once more.

It’s here the story gets fuzzy, because Ross Davis, that sexy silver fox, has a proposal for me.

Baseball players are notoriously superstitious, and Ross is somehow convinced I’m his good luck charm. One who brings him success by sleeping with him.

Only sleeping.

The problem with this arrangement begins when those funny, fuzzy things called feelings get involved. Eventually, his elevator pitch is no longer an easy walk in the ballpark or a simple sleepover in his bed.

And I’m worried I’ll be the one left in the outfield when the season ends.

+ + +

From L.B. Dunbar comes an all-new sports romance with baseball at its heart and the sexy silver fox coaching staff as the focus of the fans.



Review:
4 Stars
This first book in the Chicago Anchors series. The delicious manager of the Anchors is up first. This silver fox is going to steal your heart. I can't tell you how adorable Vee is. She is such a delight. I would so want to be friends with her. She loves books and baseball my kind of person. Plus she is a romance author. She needs some inspiration and her meet cute with Ross just might give her some. I know all about sports and superstations. As fans we have them as well I'm going through that right now with my baseball team in the playoffs. If it works then I'm wearing the same thing or doing the same thing for that win so no surprise Ross will do anything to start off his homecoming winning. It's a little unorthodox, but it just might bring two people together. It's such a fun ride with plenty of heart and heat. This over 40 romance is so perfect to kick off this series. I'm already for more from the Anchors!




No comments:

Post a Comment