Thursday, October 17, 2024

*`Review: The Baseball Card Boyfriend by Krista Sandor`*


✨Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for THE BASEBALL CARD BOYFRIEND by  Krista Sandor! Grab it in KU!



#OneClickHere

Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…
💕Small Mountain Town
🔥Amnesia
💕Former Baseball Star
🔥He Falls First
💕Found Family
🔥Large Crazy Family
💕Legend about Falling in Love
🔥A Rescue Puppy





He’s Major League Baseball’s former power hitter, and now he’s making a play for her heart.

Maggie doesn’t know why she’s in the small mountain town of Starrycard Creek. After a blow to the head leaves her with amnesia, all she has left is her name stitched onto an apron.

And then there’s him...the man who saved her life.

Christian Starrycard was trying to drown his sorrows after an injury ended his baseball career. The last thing he expected to become was a woman’s hero. But Maggie isn’t just any woman. She’s the woman he’s been dreaming of—his dream girl he thought existed only in his mind.

His dreams become their steamy reality when he insists she live with him until her memories return. When their attraction deepens into an undeniable love, they can’t imagine life apart. But when fragments of her past resurface, so does the fear that her heart might belong to someone else.

Christian can’t bear the thought.

Town folklore says that love is always in the cards in Starrycard Creek. And Christian won’t let Maggie go. Not without a fight.




Review:
5 Stars I'm so happy to be back in Starrycard Creek. This book is so good! I could not put this book down. This book like the others in the series will win you over with the sense of humor. I laughed so much through out this one. It is one of my favorite things about this book and Krista Sandor's writing. Christian's niece McKenzie is awesome as ever in this one. I so love the big crazy Starrycard family. I did feel for Maggie because as this one starts her life is pretty much rock bottom and then she ends up with amnesia. She finds herself on one heck of adventure in Starrycard Creek. I love the senior citizens and don't get me started on the Queens. I loved them so much! There is more than meets the eye and everything works out with meddling help. I can't tell you how happy I was with how everything worked out for Maggie. It made my heart so happy for her and the end of this one. I had a very close relationship with my grandparents too so the little things and reminders are the things most cherished. I can't recommend this one enough!! A must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment