Wednesday, October 9, 2024

*`New Release & Review: Just Between Us by Lena Hendrix`*

Title: Just Between Us
Series: King Family #3
Author: Lena Hendrix
Release Date: October 15, 2024



REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
Back with those Kings. This book is so good! I could hardly put it down. We have the secret romance of Veda and Royal. They are the definition of golden retriever/black cat. They've met before with Royal's other identity. That in itself is so intriguing and forbidden. Veda and Royal are so perfect for one another. They bring out the best in one another. Veda's whole purpose for being in this small town is the other part of the book. The Kings are looking for the answers about their mom. Veda is about to help them deep dive and find the missing puzzles pieces. That leads to some very suspenseful moments that had me on the edge of my seat waiting for the answers. This book is full of the feels, but also delivers on the heat. Man the heat between Royal and Veda is burning hot. Royal sure knows what he is doing. Buckle up and watch Royal woo the socks off of Veda. There is also a great sense of humor. You know shenanigans are in the picture when the Royals and Sullivans get together. A must read!




BLURB:
Royal King is pure mischief wrapped in a cocky smirk and a heated stare.

Five minutes in his small town and I knew he was going to be nothing but trouble. He’s an arrogant, tattooed playboy with a secret, and I’m the woman tasked with quietly cleaning up his family’s mess.

I never dreamed he could be the mysterious stranger behind my hidden, late-night messages.

It doesn’t matter what he says or how hard he tries to get under my skin. I won’t break. Not for him. Not for anyone. But when our secrets are exposed, all bets are off.

He knows the rules—just a little fun exploration. Nothing more. But one lesson leads to another . . . and another . . . and soon I realize that he’s set out to break every rule I’ve ever put into place.

I refuse to find myself melting under his gaze or swooning at the way he makes the noise around us quieter.

I can handle men like him.

Everything will be fine as long as we can keep this just between us.

BUY LINKS:
https://geni.us/lenaJBU
Goodreads
Bookbub





No comments:

Post a Comment