Sunday, September 29, 2024

*`Review Tour: When You Give a Lawyer a Kiss by Ann Einerson`*


πŸ’‹ Review Tour πŸ’‹



πš†πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™Άπš’πšŸπšŽ 𝚊 π™»πšŠπš πš’πšŽπš› 𝙰 π™Ίπš’πšœπšœ by Ann Einerson is now LIVE!
Don’t miss this standalone workplace romance between a grumpy billionaire and his new assistant in this age gap, banter-filled, spicy love story!

1-CLICK TODAY! Read with Kindle Unlimited!

What to expect:
🏍️Age-gap
πŸ’‹He’s her boss
🏍️Forced proximity
πŸ’‹Grumpy Hero
🏍️Opposites Attract
πŸ’‹No third act breakup
🏍️Billionaire Romance
πŸ’‹Banter & Spice
🏍️Novella


Blurb:
Handsome, grumpy, workaholic.
I know what everyone says about me–just an atm where his heart used to be. Which might be true, until I saw her.
I can’t stop fantasizing about my new assistant.
Bright eyed and too young, Reese is not meant for someone like me.

3 reasons why I absolutely cannot fall for her:
1. She knows about my double life as a tattoo artist
2. I don’t do relationships
3. The way she doesn’t put up with my demanding ways

Should I have moved her desk outside my office? No, because now I have to see her constantly.
Nothing says stay away from the good girl like late nights ordering her favorite take out just to see her smile, right?
One kiss and I’ll figure out how to have a night with her.
One night and I’ll be asking her to spend the weekend with me.
One weekend and I’ll have to find a way to win her heart.

Add to your GR: https://geni.us/LawyerGR

Find more books by Ann Einerson: https://anneinerson.com/




Review:
4.5 Stars
This book had me at grumpy/sunshine. Who wouldn't want to read a book where Dawson is a lawyer by day and a tattoo artist by night. That alone intrigued me. Then I started to read this one and I was hooked. I loved Reese and her close relationship to grandma. Grams is a hoot and reminded me of my grandma. The little things that keep her grandpa's memory alive touched my heart. I know how those little things mean everything after losing a loved one. Dawson is delicious with all his tattoos and it made my heart happy to see him find something special with Reese. It's tricky because they end up boss and employee, but you can't deny they have the special connection. This book is so worth a read. I'm going back to read this author's back list because she has gained a new reader. Great book with the perfect combo of heart, heat, and humor.








No comments:

Post a Comment