Monday, September 23, 2024

*`Review Tour: Dead Rinker by Ruth Stilling`*

πŸ’ Review TourπŸ’


𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳 πšπ™Έπ™½π™Ίπ™΄πš (Seattle Scorpions Series Book 3) by Ruth Stilling is now LIVE! Don’t miss this all-new accidental pregnancy, hockey romance!

1-click today! Free in KU! https://geni.us/deadrinker

What to expect:
πŸ’ Hate to Want You
πŸ–€ Black Cat (to him)/Rottweiler
πŸ’ Accidental Pregnancy
πŸ–€ Forced Proximity
πŸ’ He Falls First, he falls hard
πŸ–€ Possessive Hero
πŸ’ Look at her and πŸ’€
πŸ–€ Found Family
πŸ’ MCs in their 30s (she’s older)
πŸ–€No third act breakup


Blurb:
She can’t stand me.
She also thinks she’s got me all worked out.
My Princess is determined to stay as far away from me as possible. Eighteen months ago, she wanted me, but now she’s convinced I’m bad news.
The thing is, an attraction like ours doesn’t just fade, and my need for her has only grown stronger no matter how many times she offers me a scowl instead of her beautiful smile.
We’ve been playing a game of cat and mouse since the day she wore my jersey, and fortunately for her, I love the chase. I love to watch the way her body reacts to mine. I’d fall to my knees in front of her if I didn’t think she’d kick me while I’m down and unearth painful memories from my past that I’ve worked to keep hidden for so long.
I’m not the only one with secrets and a hurtful past, though. The walls she’s built around her are so high that I doubt anyone can see the real Kate. But I can; I see it all. I know what makes my girl tick and what she truly wants from life. I was just waiting for a chance to prove it.
And now that it’s here, I’m going all in to make Kate Violet Monroe fall in love with me.

ADD TO YOUR TBR:



Review:
4 Stars
I do enjoy this series and this book was no different. Though I will admit it did take me a bit to get into. The love/hate relationship Jensen and Kate had going on in the beginning was tough, but then we really get to know these two that changed everything. There is more than what is at surface level. Jensen ended making me swoon big time. These get two unexpected surprises that created something so beautiful. With how Kate's parents are her found family is everything. Once I got into this book I just gobbled it right up. I recommend Kate and Jensen's story. It's a bumpy road at first, but the end is so worth the journey. Towards the end there is one part that me tear up at the beauty of the moment. This book had the perfect combo of heart, heat, and humor.








No comments:

Post a Comment