Thursday, September 26, 2024

*`Review: Mine Forever by Eliza Peake`*

Title: Mine Forever
Series: Cape Sands #2
Author: Eliza Peake
Release Date: September 25, 2024


REVIEW:
4 Stars
This is the second book in the series. It's a great second chance romance. Eden and Chase have a history that didn't end on great terms. Now life is going to throw these two back into each other's orbit. Mother Nature is even getting in on the act. They have burning hot chemistry that's for sure. I really loved watching these two reconnect. You can't deny the connection they have. It's not an easy road with both of them dealing with past hurts. This book is also packed with plenty of feels. The end and epilogue made me so happy for these two. They are heartfelt. The tease for the next book sounds so intriguing. Can't wait for it!

BLURB:
Two broken hearts that never mended. An impossible favor. And a hurricane that forces us to share a bed.

I had it all – a legendary baseball career, sponsorships, all the women I could want.

But the only one I wanted was Eden Mitchell, the woman who gave me her heart years ago until I broke it.

It was only a matter of time before my house of cards came tumbling down in a public scandal that ruined my career for good.

I had no choice but to return to my hometown of Cape Sands.

Then Eden finds me, asking for my help to save her business.

I’ve never been able to deny her, especially when she begs, but it means traveling to the scene of my demise.

Hard pass.

She doesn't know the whole truth about my downfall, and I don't want her to know.

But when a hurricane traps us in my house, with only one bed, we can’t keep our hands off each other.

I want to win her heart again. And going back to my past is the best way to do it.

My head says hell no, but my body and heart say to make her mine forever.

***Previously published under the title "Tormented Bastard" but has been updated and revised***

BUY LINKS:
Amazon
Goodreads
Bookbub


No comments:

Post a Comment