Thursday, August 1, 2024

*`New Release & Review: Watermelon With You? by Alexandra Hale`*

 🍉 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 🍉


Watermelon With You? by Alexandra Hale is now available!


🍉 Get it here: https://mybook.to/WatermelonWithYou


TROPES

✨ Enemies to Lovers

✨ She Owns a Food Truck

✨ He’s a Mechanic

✨ Seggsy Time at the Garage

✨ Teacup Pig Named Chip

✨ Small Town

✨ Swoony HEA





🍉 BLURB

Keep your enemies close…

Unless they steal your watermelon.


Talon Banks was just one of the many reasons I was forced to leave my hometown at seventeen. But I won’t let it happen again.


It took a long time but I’m finally back in Magnolia Point and living my dream running a food truck with my best friend. Our fun, fresh and often obscure holiday themed dishes are a huge hit - except with Talon.


I thought we could let bygones be bygones but he’s still the second worst person I know.

First place belongs to my mother.


But Talon is an anomaly. The gorgeous mechanic with a teacup pig and a soft spot for his niece is nothing like I remember.


And just when I think I have him all figured out, he changes the rules and sparks fly. Instead of fighting we’re putting our mouths - and hands - to better use.

How could I have been so wrong when things with Talon feel so right?


In 2024, escape to the lowcountry of Magnolia Point, South Carolina, and celebrate all the fun holidays with your favorite group of romance authors and their charming Southern men. See you there!



Review:

4.5 Stars

I so enjoyed this novella. It was a fast read for me, but oh so fun! Not gonna lie I felt so bad for Cora in the prologue and it made me dislike her mother a ton. I knew in my heart there was more to Talon and boy was I ever right. That man melted my heart when he is in uncle mode. The scenes with Talon and his niece stole my heart. It was so precious, but then add in in his teacup pig swoon! I give Talon props because he doesn't give up. I loved how he makes Cora feel about herself when many have made her feel lower then dirt. I just gobbled up this book. Talon and Cora has me so hooked. It's a fast read, but it's packed full of the feels, heat, and humor. It's so good. Also the perfect book to read on National Watermelon Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment