Monday, July 15, 2024

*`Review: Pity Parade by Whitney Dineen`*

Title: Pity Parade
Series:  Pity #4
Author: Whitney Dineen
Release Date: May 23, 2024


REVIEW:
4 Stars
This is the fourth book in the series. We got to know Trina on the Midwestern Matchmaker as the host. Now she is back at Elk Lake to find herself a match to stop a disaster of show with her being center of attention. This summer is going to be one for the ages because a lot of exes and men are about to be paraded around. Heath is taking this summer to reevaluate his life and what he wants next. My heart broke with his back story. Fate has a funny way of working out and putting us right where we need to be. Finding out the one woman who made him want a future is his next door neighbor, let fun begin! Many times I found myself laughing while reading this. Great sense of humor like the rest in the series. The characters just pulled me right into this story. It was hilarious watching these two go around and around each other. It also hits you with the feels. What Trina thought she wanted going in may not be what she truly desires. Heath has some healing to do. I loved how the gang welcomes him with open arms and includes him. That's exactly what he needs in his life. This slower pace may just lead him to the future he didn't dare dream about again. Really great read that has a wonderful cast of characters. I loved how this book touches on helping others out and showing compassion. It's very lacking nowadays. It brought a smile to my heart. I'm looking forward to the next book already!

BLURB:
Trina Rockwell here. You know, your favorite TV host from Midwestern Matchmaker? I have a I am without a doubt, the unluckiest dater in the history of the entire world. I’m not even embellishing. I’ve inadvertently dated a mobster, a dead-beat dad, and a guy who puts salt on watermelon. What’s next, pineapple on pizza? As my past relationships reads like the who’s who of court jesters, it’s no wonder I’ve refused my producers desire to spotlight me as one of the singles on a new show they’re putting together.

The problem is that Midwestern Matchmaker just got canceled and unless I agree to their terms, I’m out of a job.

In order to keep doing what I love doing—matching midwestern singles, I either need to suck it up and parade my dating life on national television or I need to get married—STAT.

Guess which one I’m putting my money on?

BUY LINKS:
Amazon
Bookbub
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment