Monday, July 1, 2024

*`Review Blitz: The Fake Out by Jenni Bara`*

 Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for THE FAKE OUT by Jenni Bara! Grab it now in KU!  


#OneClickHere 

https://a.co/d/bFVqAsU   


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

⚾️Baseball Romance

🔥Black Cat FMC

⚾️Golden Retriever MMC
🔥Roommates

⚾️Best Friends/Teammates Sister 

🔥Curvy Heroine




Things only an idiot would do:
1. Develop an obsession for his best friend’s sister.
2. Agree to let her be his new roommate.
3. Kiss her.

Hello I’m Emerson Knight and I’m an idiot.

I try to stay away from Gianna Damiano I really do. But between crop tops and fiery glares I can’t get her off my mind. One fake date changes everything and I cannot deny I want my hands on every one of my new roommates delicious curves. One night keeps turning into one more. And suddenly I’m lying to my best friend.

I’m the man known for his fake out, but I’m only kidding myself because the way she’s stealing my heart feels very real.


Review:
4.5 Stars
Another winner in this series! I loved Emerson so much. That man is so sweet with a heart of gold so what happens at the end would make anyone tear up. Something he so deserved. We got to know a bit of Emerson in Chris' book because they are best friends. Now Chris' sister is Emerson's new roommate. You can already tell sparks are gonna fly between the two. They may have opposite personalities, but they fit like puzzle pieces. It's going to a road until they realize that. I love that Gianna embraces her creative side a lot more. It opens the doors of possibility. The reason she is Emerson's roommate makes me hope karma does some fast work. A really low move on Gianna's ex. As I always say things happen for a reason and she might just end up right where she needed to be. One reason why I love this series so much is the humor. I laughed a lot while reading this. Plus some of the Momcom's popped in to utter delight. Always love when I can get a cameo from them. I highly recommend this book couldn't put it down!





No comments:

Post a Comment