Sunday, June 23, 2024

*`Review: Measure of a Man by Molly McLain`*

Title: Measure of a Man
Series: Cole Creek #3
Author: Molly McLain
Release Date: May 11, 2024


REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
This is the third book in the series. Man oh man does Jinx make me swoon a lot in this one. The title fits so perfect because his father taught him the measure of a man is how he treats a woman. Jinx may have a playboy reputation, but trust me he knows how to treat a woman. Rachel is in the next chapter of her life as the door closes on her marriage. You can't deny what a great mom she is. Her kids have spirit especially her daughter. Some of my favorite scenes are between Jinx and her kids. He is such a great listening ear for all of them. Jinx has a lot of growth in this one. I still love his family to pieces. I loved catching up with his other brothers who found their HEAs. I like the relationship Rachel has with her dad. You can tell how close they are. There is plenty of feels and emotion, but this book also delivers on the heat. Jinx and Rachel burn the pages with their chemistry. What makes it special between them is the connection they have. There is also plenty of humor. Such a great read that had me right from the beginning!

BLURB:
We found ourselves by finding each other…

Rachel

Left blindsided and hurt by my ex, I'm slowly making my way back to me, discovering what I want and how to be more than "just a mom".

When Jinx comes into my life, I’m sure he's exactly the reckless distraction I need. Only, he insists on being just friends…

Friends with a few benefits.

Jinx

Reputations are hard to change. I know from experience. My family thinks I'm the kid who will never settle down and take life seriously.

Rachel is proof that isn’t true, yet I force myself to set my feelings for her aside to be the man she deserves. But when her past returns, I know it’s time…

Time to prove that the real measure of a man is in how hard he fights for the woman he loves.

BUY LINKS:
Free in KU

No comments:

Post a Comment