Saturday, June 15, 2024

*`Review: Make Me Yours by Lili Valente`*

Title: Make Me Yours
Series: Forbidden Billionaires #2
Author: Lili Valente
Release Date: June 11, 2024


REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
This is the second book in the Forbidden Billionaires series. I was a tiny bit skeptical of Weaver at first, but man did he win me over in no time. This such a good forbidden age gap romance. Weaver and Sully burned up the pages with their chemistry. Sully couldn't ask for anyone better to introduce her to the world of sinful delights. I loved the close relationship Sully has with her grandpa. I was so close to mine and I miss him terribly so it warms my heart when I read a character close to their grandparent. Though the Tripps and Sullivans do not get along love is always worth the risk. A really good story with great characters. Weaver is an alpha for sure!! He has a commanding presence.  

BLURB:
Rule Number Never lose your virginity to the man who ruined your family.

It’s a rule I never meant to break, but the night our paths collide, I have no idea who Weaver is.

He’s just a drop-dead gorgeous man with no qualms about sleeping with a virgin. By the time I realize he’s also the man who destroyed my father, I’ve spent the hottest night of my life on his yacht.

I’m ashamed of what I’ve done.
I’m even more ashamed that I want to do it again…

I don’t care about our age gap or that he’ll be leaving town in a few weeks. This war between our families isn’t mine to fight, and my father hasn’t been there for me in a long time.

But Weaver is. He’s there for me when I need him most, proving he doesn’t have ice water flowing through his veins.

I’m falling for this forbidden man hard and fast…and then he gives me proof that my father was right all along.

Can our love survive Weaver’s dark side?
Or will he ruin me the way he ruined the people I once loved?

BUY LINKS:
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/4aA5LN9
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/3vVThjB
Free in KU
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/211447570-make-me-yours
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/books/make-me-yours-by-lili-valente?bookstory=9441893

No comments:

Post a Comment