Sunday, June 2, 2024

*`Review Blitz: Calling Your Bluff by Kate Campfield`*

 ✨Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for CALLING YOUR BLUFF by Kate Campfield! Grab it in KU!


#OneClickNow

Why you will love this book…
🔥Enemies to Lovers
🔥Slow Burn
🔥Opposites Attract
🔥Fish Out of Water
🔥Romcom
🔥Goofball MMC
🔥Evil goat
🔥Disability Rep



One easygoing poker player, one no-nonsense camp counselor, and two hidden pasts...

Why did I think I could become a camp counselor? As a professional poker player, my experience with kids is… limited, at best. What I thought would be a few days of fun by the lake is more intense than I ever could have imagined, and meeting my co-counselor was like a gut punch. She’s smart and beautiful with biting wit and a smile for everyone—except me.

I don’t know what I’ve done to make her hate me, and every attempt to win her over seems to backfire. Most people would fold—but I can’t walk away from her, or from the sadness hiding behind her eyes.

She’s determined to keep her secrets to herself, but she’s not the only one hiding things. So when a camper is in danger, can we put aside our hidden pasts and work together? Or will our secrets cost us more than just our shot at love?

Fans of Meghan Quinn and Pippa Grant will love this steamy, reverse grumpy-sunshine romantic comedy. 

One-click now to read Book 3 in Betting on Love: Calling Your Bluff!



Review:
4 Stars
The tropes drew me in then I saw fans of Pippa Grant will love this one I was sold. I needed a book with a great sense of humor and this one fit the bill. Miller is a big goof ball and he is known for his pranks. He brings that game to camp. Both Becca and Miller need a change of pace and being camp counselors for the summer may just give them a reprieve from life they are looking for. Boy does Miller rub Becca the wrong way in the beginning. I loved the banter and humor of this book. I feel Becca with her anxiety because It is a daily struggle for me as well. I loved Miller's brother so much! Becca is at a crossroads with the path to her future, but camp leads to unexpected way to find her true calling. A great book that the reader can easily get lost in. I recommend it!






No comments:

Post a Comment