Wednesday, June 26, 2024

*`Review Blitz: All For You by Renee Harless`*

 ✨Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for ALL FOR YOU by Renee Harless! Grab it in KU!  


#OneClickHere 

https://mybook.to/allforyousbf 


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

🔥Childhood rivals-to-lovers

🔥Jilted Groom

🔥Sports/Baseball

🔥Fake Dating

🔥Virgin Heroine

🔥He Falls First

🔥Small Town




Taking over the family farm in our small town was the only future I knew. But the never ending work left me with no social life and my virginity intact. Until my childhood rival graced us with his presence and was convinced he could help me with my...problem.

Owen Ramsey was an elite professional baseball player that left Ashfield without a backward glance. But when he was left at the altar, he sought refuge back in our town. I hated how he could simultaneously make my heart race and my hands fist. And I really despised how good he looked in a pair of baseball pants.

He needed my help just as much as I needed his. If I agreed to fake date him, he would help me snag the man I had my eye on and I would help convince his ex that he wasn't heartbroken.

But with his return to baseball looming, we realized maybe the hate we felt was really something more like love.

The fear of disappointing my family was too great, even though I craved something different for the first time ever. Owen was used to hitting balls out of the park, but I wasn’t sure I was meant to be his home run.



Review:

4.5 Stars

This is the fourth book in the series and so gooood! I loved Aspen and Owen. They were rivals back in the day and this town has not forgotten which lead to some comedic moments. Owen is back in town after his love life has took a 180. Owen always had a soft spot for Aspen more than anyone knew. Boy did that man make me swoon so much through out this book. Hidden meanings on things and this man notices the small stuff. We all could use a Owen in our lives. Not to mention he is a baseball player. Owen and Aspen start a fake relationship to help one another out, but what happens when feelings come into play? Owen has to come to terms with and heal from his past. It's not pretty, but that bright in his life Aspen helps. I loved catching up with the siblings who found the HEAs. This family keeps on growing. One of my favorite parts of the book is the banter between Owen and Aspen. They have that connection and ease with one another that had me gobbling up the pages. It was hard to put this book down. This is a must read! Trust me the characters will have you hooked. I'm already eagerly awaiting the next book in the series. 





No comments:

Post a Comment