Friday, May 31, 2024

*`Review Blitz: A Major Puck Up by Brittanée Nicole`*

 ✨Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for A MAJOR PUCK UP by Brittanee Nicole! Grab it in KU! 

#OneClickNow

https://geni.us/amajorpuckup


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

💙Best Friend's Daughter

🔥Single Dad

💙Age Gap

🔥Hockey Romance 

💙Revenge

🔥Forbidden 

💙Mysterious Baby on a doorstep




There are only a few rules I live by: enjoy life, smile as often as possible, and don’t ever let a woman come between friends. 


Oh and hockey is life. 


For the past forty years I’ve done an excellent job at every single one of them. 


Until Millie Hall. 


To be fair, I had no idea who she was that first night. Can’t say the same about the second. 


Finding out that the mystery girl who turned my world upside down was the twin sister of my star left winger and my best friend’s twenty-two year old daughter is less than ideal. 


Hiding our relationship from not only her father but my brothers, nearly impossible. 


But my best friend makes it incredibly difficult to walk away from his daughter when he keeps thrusting her in my direction. 


As a single dad, I have a whole set of new rules, but one thing remains, falling for Millie Hall would be a major puck up. 




Review:

5 Stars

Another great book with a Langfield brother. I just gobbled this book right up. Gavin stole a piece of my heart for sure. What he has with Millie is a little forbidden because her dad is his best friend. They are adorable together and they have the chemistry, but their timing just isn't right. Throw in an adorable baby things are about to get interesting. Gavin in dad mode is ovary exploding. I was super giddy with cameos from the MomCom series. Just love that Beckett and the kids pop in a lot. There are several webs of family and connections going on. Gavin takes on his new role as coach with two of his brothers on the team and Millie's twin brother is one of them as well. Things can get complicated real fast. This book has the humor I love along with plenty of feels and heat. Hockey Daddy sure knows how to bring his dirty talk game. I can't recommend this one enough. Those Langfield brothers are hilarious when together be in in person or via text. A must read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment