Tuesday, February 6, 2024

*`New Release & Review: Butter My Biscuit by Lyra Parish`*

Title: Butter My Biscuit
Series: Valentine Texas #3
Author: Lyra Parish
Release Date: February 6, 2024


REVIEW:
4 Stars
I do love me some Valentine siblings! This is the third book in the series. It has one of my favorite tropes friends to lovers. Let me tell you I fell for Harrison right away, but man he makes a few mistakes along the way making me want to knock some sense into him. Grace has been very unlucky in love too bad she can't see what is right in front of her. Grace and Harrison have been friends all their lives. That's make them have such a true connection not wanting to risk it they never have crossed that line in. Everyone, but them can see it. This is book is full of heart and feels, but also the steam. Can these two find their before it's too late. I love visiting with the Valentine family. I so look forward to each book and I can't wait for the next book. I loved this book so much because it made me the reader fall in love along with the characters. 

BLURB:
My bestie was off-limits until he kissed me and changed everything…

Harrison Valentine is my best friend and the king of one-night stands.
And hi—nice to meet you—I’m the queen of failed relationships.
Commitment issues are something we have in common, or so I thought.

Then the devil delivers his kiss of death, and it puts me in a chokehold.
I expect a f*ck boy, but he wants forever.
And it scares me.

When I finally see the magic we made together, it’s too late.
Because he’s now engaged.
To someone else.

Butter My Biscuit is a SPICY childhood friends-to-lovers, small-town Southern romance with a hero who falls first and knows exactly what he’s always wanted. Each book in the Valentine Texas series is a stand-alone and can be read in any order. There is tension and angst, but trust the process. If I ever break you, I will always put you back together. With an X over my heart.

BUY LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment