Monday, October 23, 2023

*`Review: Kind of a Sexy Jerk by Lili Valente`*

Title: Kind of a Sexy Jerk
 A Bad Dog Novel
Series: The McGuire Brothers #4
Author: Lili Valente
Release Date: October 20, 2023


REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
This is the fourth book in the series and mysterious Matty is up. His family thinks that he never lied p to his potential with a  jack of all trades, but they have no clue what he has been up to. His assignment takes him to his hometown's backyard. When it comes to Nora nothing ever goes as planned which Matty experiences up close and personal several times, but this time it turns a little dangerous. Now on the run with Nora and a belching cat things are going to get way more interesting. I so loved the sense of humor and Clyde brings their own brand of humor. I loved Nora. I want to be a friend of hers. Her Grams reminded me of my grandma so that put a smile on my face remembering her. I also loved the little tidbits of some of what is to come. I can never get enough of visiting Bad Dog and the McGuire family. Buckle up for the wild ride Matty, Nora, and Clyde go on. I really loved the ending because it's so what these two deserved. It left me with a huge smile on my face for them, but I can't wait for more from this series with the tease we got. It's so good I highly recommend!! 

BLURB:
"As soon as you're safe, I'm going to spank you."

Those are the last words Matty McGuire says to me before punching a man, tossing me into an SUV, and peeling out of Bad Dog like a bat out of hell.

And I am outraged about it, I tell you!
Outraged...and desperately turned on.

I don't want to lust after this man. He's stubborn, bossy, secretive, and leaving the country in just a few weeks. But he's also my lifelong crush, loyal, heroic, and always there when I need him.

Whether it's defending me from horny squirrels or kissing me until the local Haunted House isn't so scary, Matty does it for me. He always has, ever since we were kids.

But when his secrets turn out to be the kind that could get a girl tossed into the Witness Protection Program, I realize I'm in way over my head.

Can I make love work with a Sexy Jerk who is actually a Sexy Spy ? (And who's leaving the country after his final mission?)

Or will this one, red-hot weekend on the run from the mob be our first...and our last?

Welcome to Bad Dog where the men are incredible, the animals are ridiculous, and the happy ever afters are super emotional and steamy! Kind of a Sexy Jerk is a Standalone Romance with Spice!

BUY LINKS:
Amazon
Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment