Wednesday, March 15, 2023

*~Review: Never Saw You Coming by S.L. Scott~*

 Title: Never Saw You Coming
Author: S.L. Scott
Release Date: March 13, 2023




REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
This book was so good! I could hardly put it down. Loch and Tuesday have a very tense first meet, but what happens after no one saw coming. My heart went out to Tuesday because being attacked then getting amnesia is tough, but it may just be a blessing in disguise. She gets to reinvent herself to someone to be proud of. One of the biggest transformations was Loch. He is a grumpy guy that really has no life, but when he shows his true colors and steps up to help out Tuesday he becomes the man he was meant to be. I loved watching how his heart grows three sizes. Then the truth of Tuesday's past took me on a roller coaster ride. This book had me hooked in and I hated to see it end. these characters wormed their way into my heart. 

BLURB:

- Loch -

I wish I could say it was love at first sight. But I can’t.

Snarky.
Impatient.
Demanding.

Everything about the woman standing next to me was complicated, from her designer clothes to her coffee order. I don’t do complicated unless it comes with a good time. And then it’s only for a night or two, max.

I was more than happy to leave the coffee shop, and her, behind, but neither of us saw what was coming . . .

- Tuesday -

I wish I could say I remember him. But I can’t.

Patient.
Generous.
Handsome.

The same stranger who saved me steps in again when I have nowhere to go and no memory of who I am. He’s broody and rigid, but I see a different side of this gorgeous man and start to realize I’m not the only one who needs saving.

Falling for him wasn’t in my plans, but as I search for answers to my past, I realize that I don’t worry about getting my memory back. My fear is losing my life twice.

BUY LINKS:
Amazon US: www.amazon.com/dp/B0BY77PG4S
Amazon AU: www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0BY77PG4S
Amazon CA: www.amazon.ca/dp/B0BY77PG4S
Amazon UK: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BY77PG4S
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/3TkEgPS
Bookbub: http://bit.ly/3mSng7p

No comments:

Post a Comment