Saturday, November 19, 2022

*~Review Tour: Smitten in Lake Misteltoe by Amber Kelly~*

 🎄 REVIW TOUR 🎄 

SMITTEN IN LAKE MISTLETOE  is LIVE! Grab this holly jolly steamy Christmas tale today! 




 

Read FREE with Kindle Unlimited! 

 



BLURB 

 After my fiancée left me at the altar, humiliated and heartbroken, I threw myself into my career. Ironically, the girl who no longer believes in Happily Ever After is now the go-to wedding planner in Las Vegas, but I made it my mission to help the fairytale come to life for the poor unsuspecting brides before reality slaps them in the face. 

One perfect day. 

So here I am, headed to Lake Mistletoe, a quaint little valley town in Idaho to oversee the big occasion for my cousin. 

My Aunt convinces me that the beautiful locale is the perfect place to settle in for a little R&R after an exhausting year, so when Willa Arrington, the owner of the Gingerbread Inn offers me a room for the holidays, I gratefully accept. 

Brannigan Prince, a talented local artist and my cousin Keller’s new business partner, is exactly the distraction I need. I may not believe in love, but a brief fling with a sexy mountain man? Yes, please. 

Can I keep the ice fortress I’ve built around my heart or will Lake Mistletoe work its magic? 

 Find more books by Amber Kelly here: www.authoramberkelly.com 

 


 Review:

4.5 Stars

I loved this book from beginning to end. This is the perfect book to read during the holiday season because it will put you right into the spirit of the season. This is the second book in the series and just as good as the first. I loved Bran and Hannah. Their first meeting is quite memorable to say the least. I loved their inside joke with the mistletoe and it's so romantic of Bran. Sometimes what we think we want is not what we need. Hannah learns that with her vacation to Lake Mistletoe and the Gingerbread Inn. I still want to go visit the Gingerbread Inn during holidays. All the events and activities are right up my alley! I loved watching the magic of the town worm it's way around Hannah. If anyone deserves happiness it's her. Bran is prime book boyfriend just like his friend Keller. He's the kind of guy I would love to have by my side during the holidays. I would highly recommend this one!!






 ABOUT AMBER KELLY 

Amber Kelly is a romance author that calls North Carolina home. She has been a avid reader from a young age and you could always find her with her nose in a book completely enthralled in an adventure. With the support of her husband and family, in 2018, she decided to finally give a voice to the stories in her head and her debut novel, Both of Me was born. 

 

AUTHOR LINKS 

No comments:

Post a Comment