Tuesday, June 21, 2022

*~Review Blitz: Reckless Abandon~*

Release Date: June 20


Single and pregnant at eighteen was not what I had planned for my life, but after my fiancé skipped town on our wedding day, I had no choice. When his best man handed me the goodbye note, I thought my life was over.

 

Three years later, his best man is now my best friend. My family likes him. My daughter adores him. And me? Well, I’m hopelessly in love with him. Too bad I can never tell him how I feel.

A drunken kiss after our friend’s birthday party threatens to reveal my secret. I have two choices: confess my feelings for him or pretend I was too wasted to remember. Lying could mean missing out on a future with the man I love. Telling the truth could ruin our friendship forever. Should I play it safe or risk it all for our happily ever after?

Grab Your Copy Here!
Free in KU
Review:
4.5 Stars
This was such a beautiful story.  My heart went out to Brynlee and her daughter Harper. Brynlee's journey into adulthood took a huge turn at eighteen. Though life is a little hard right now her daughter is worth everything and you can feel the love she has for her. Little Harper stole my heart. She has Macon wrapped around her little finger. It made my heart melt with the bond and connection they have. This was such a great friends to lovers romance. Macon really stepped up when his best friend left such precious cargo in the wind. The deep connection Macon and Brynlee can be felt coming off the pages as you read. This book is filled heart and feels. It's a book that truly made my heart happy sigh. The characters pulled me in and stole my heart. This is a must read for sure! This kicked off great with this first book and I can't wait for more. 

Meet Ashley Cade


Ashley is an author and book lover living in Ohio with her husband and two sons. She's loved reading since childhood and has always enjoyed creating characters and stories. She finds inspiration everywhere: a song on the radio, a person she passes on the street, a place she's visited on vacation. She lets her imagination run wild and her fingers do the typing.


Connect with Ashley Cade


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment