Release Date: September 15
Rule number 1 for the team owner’s daughter? Don’t date the players.
Especially not hotheaded tight ends with tattoos and impulse control problems.
That's why Dominic Walker is completely off my radar. Sort of.
Babysitting the team troublemaker when he's forced to volunteer for the foundation where I work means I can't exactly avoid him.
I wish I had though. Because once I get to know Dominic, it's almost impossible to ignore the feelings he brings out in me.
Pretty soon, I'm breaking all my rules. I just have to hope he doesn't break my heart in the process.
Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon US | Amazon CA | Amazon UK | Amazon AU
Free in KU
Review:
5 Stars
I'm so happy to be back in the Washington Wolves world. Oh my gosh I just gobbled this book right up! Not gonna lie I read it in a day and say screw making plans. I can't believe Faith is all grown up. She's still good people. She's got such a big heart and that's exactly what Dominic needs. Now Dominic's first impressions aren't so great, but once you get to know him on a deeper level that man's back story will broke your heart. My heart just bled for him. If anyone deserves a HEA it's him. Being traded to the Wolves is a blessing for him to truly heal from his past. This book has plenty of heart that made this romance reader's heart happy sigh. I so loved revisiting some of my favorite characters. That made me really giddy! I can't recommend this one enough! I'm really looking forward to Faith's sister's book. It sounds like it's going to oh so good!!
Meet Karla Sorensen
Well, let’s see ... I’m a wife and a mother. If the things that I write bring a smile to someone's face, then I've done my job.
I am obsessed with Outlander (both the books and the show). I’m almost exclusively a romance reader, which means some people will never consider me a literary snob.
If I could meet one historical figure, it would be Jane Austen. I received my Bachelors in Public Relations and worked in health care marketing before I had my babies.
I hate Twitter. I do it, but I hate it. Also, if you want to get on my good side, bring me wine and I'll love you forever.
Connect with Karla Sorensen
Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Amazon Author Page | Goodreads | BookBub | Reader Group
Hosted By:




No comments:
Post a Comment