Bayou Beauty, an all-new intriguing and sweet small-town standalone romance from New York Times bestselling author Lexi Blake is now available!
Love returns to Louisiana's Butterfly Bayou in a new small-town contemporary romance sure to charm hearts, from New York Times bestselling author Lexi Blake.
Sylvie Martine was prepared to take Washington D.C. by storm, but she put that dream on hold when her beloved hometown of Papillon, Louisiana, needed her most. Now Sylvie's the mayor of the tiny town on the bayou that holds her heart. But for Sylvie, this can only be a pit stop on the way to bigger and better things. The last thing she needs is an old love to resurface and threaten her goals.
Rene Darois’s whole life has been about serving his family—no matter how much it hurts. He’s used to sacrificing for his large extended family and the company his grandfather created. But he can’t believe the latest demand: he needs to find a wife and quick or he could lose it all. It would be a horrible situation. But he has just the solution: his high school sweetheart. Sylvie is everything he wants in a wife—smart, funny, and caring—and he planned to woo her anyway.
Now he just has to convince Sylvie that their love is worth it all, or he and the bayou will lose her forever.

Add Bayou Beauty to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2Su96tQ
Review:
4.5 Stars
I truly love this series so much. I'm so glad we got this story. I just gobbled this book right up. I loved Sylvie and Rene. They are adorable. They are getting the chance they should have long ago. Rene has an in to get Sylvie right where he wants her. I love the quirkiness of this small town. They always make me laugh and show how loyal they are for one another. When push comes to shove they band together. The over all feeling this book gave me was one of happiness. The epilogue left me with a huge smile on my face. I couldn't have asked for it to end any better!


No comments:
Post a Comment