Monday, June 7, 2021

*~Review: A Fox for Faith by D.E. Haggerty~*

Title: A Fox for Faith
Series: Love will OUT #4
Aurthor: D.E. Haggerty
Release Date: April 22, 2021




REVIEW:
4.5 Stars
This is the fourth book in the series and one I didn't know I needed. I can't tell you how excited I was this series wasn't over yet. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to these lovable quirky characters. I'm so glad that Max got a book because getting to know him through out this series he so deserves a HEA. I loved Faith and her son. They fit into this crazy group like puzzle pieces. Though Faith and Ollie are in town temporally, but Max will see about that. It made my heart so happy to see Faith and Ollie accepted into the fold with open arms. Faith so deserves all the happiness after what she's gone through. This book had all the feels and laughs that I love about this series. There were delightful surprises that made me all giddy. I couldn't put this book down that I read it in a day. 

BLURB:
Single Mom barely holding onto her sanity vs. Silver Fox convinced he’s found love. Let the games begin…

My boss looks at me like I’m a lollipop he can’t wait to lick. He can keep waiting. I haven’t got time to wash my hair, let alone take care of a man. Another man I should say. Being a single mom to a teenage boy on a crusade to save the world is a full-time job. Add my actual full-time job times two and I’ve forgotten the definition of free time.

But Max isn’t taking no for an answer. He says he’s waited long enough to find love. And he’s done waiting. Gulp. He claims he’s going to solve all problems and prove he’s the man for me. Trouble – party of one.

But maybe like Max always says Love will OUT.

We’ll see about that.

This single mom romantic comedy features a single mom trying to protect her crusader son from the consequences of his actions, a silver fox convinced it’s his turn for love, a daughter and her friends who aren’t above playing matchmaker, and a makeshift family of former Army buddies who think telling dirty jokes is a sign of love.

A Fox for Faith is book 4 of the Love will OUT series but can be read as a standalone.

BUY LINKS:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3w0A4YN
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3w0HxHt
Bookbub: https://bit.ly/3ghMjtj

No comments:

Post a Comment