Sunday, May 16, 2021

*~Review: Overtime by Kat Mizera~*



Title: Overtime
Series: Moo U #5
Author: Kat Mizera

Release Date: April 26, 2021

REVIEW:
4 Stars
I had to read this one because I love this author's hockey romances and it's a hockey and college romance. I'm also a sucker for a nerdy/above average intelligence heroine and athlete combo because they balance one another. That's so true for Ellie and Patrick. I fell for those two right away. They has such an easy way with one another that they both desperately need. I felt for Ellie for being known as a genius at a young age with so many expectations on her shoulders that she truly hasn't lived her life. Then Patrick has his father breathing down his neck. Ellie and Patrick go on a wild ride with many ups and downs. I was giddy when some of my faves from the Sidewinders world made cameos. That was an unexpected, but delightful surprise. I would recommend this read. Ellie and Patrick's story is going to hit your right in the heart.  

BLURB:
Hotshot hockey star Patrick Graham has been groomed for the pros since before he could walk. Fast forward to his junior year of college, and he’s having the time of his life. What could be better than pucks, partying, and having his pick of campus women? But if Patrick doesn’t buckle down and get his grades up, he could find himself benched for the championships. Could a beautiful brainiac be the solution to his problems?

Nineteen-year-old Master’s student Ellie McGinn could do so many things with her biology degree, but her mother is pushing her toward a future she doesn't want. Tutoring a hockey hottie seems like the perfect opportunity to start making her own choices and living life on her own terms.

When learning turns to yearning, will they be ready to face the heat and heartache that love can bring?

BUY LINKS:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3bvAApB
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2Qln6Fs
Bookbub: https://bit.ly/2QnNDlH

No comments:

Post a Comment