Sunday, March 14, 2021

*~Release Blitz: All I Want by A.D. Justice~*

 

★NOW AVAILABLE★

𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁 by USA Today Bestselling Author, A.D. Justice, is live! This is a second chance, vacation romance, that will leave you breathless and anxious for the conclusion of this duet!


★PURCHASE HERE

Amazon Universal: https://geni.us/HotRod

Apple Books Universal: https://geni.us/HotRodapple    


Add it to your TBR:

All I Want: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57011995-all-i-want

All I Need: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57012011-all-i-need




Blurb:

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯.


Right time. Right place. Right woman.

I was blowing off steam when a guys’ trip led to a hot fling.
She was exactly what I needed for our ten days together.

I said I’d never fall in love.
I said I’d never get attached.
We were never supposed to see each other again.
We were never supposed to be anything more.

But when she comes back into my life, I remind myself of one thing:
Wrong place. Wrong time. Wrong man.


PREORDER ALL I NEED

Amazon Universal: https://geni.us/allineed

Apple Books Universal: https://geni.us/allineedapple

Nook: https://tinyurl.com/25xz2w5b

GP: https://tinyurl.com/wrbf4hsb

Kobo: https://tinyurl.com/ax8xtspx

 

Find more books by A.D. Justice: https://amzn.to/37EsSaL



No comments:

Post a Comment