Tuesday, July 28, 2020

*~Book Tour: Otherworldly and Atrocity~*


Titles: Otherworldly: Kassien and Calypso's Song #1 and Atrocity: Kassien and Calypso's Song #2
Author: C.F. Rabbiosi
Genre: Dark Romance Sci-fi/Dystopian


In a distant future, humans are on the run from the Warrior Alphas, who have taken over the planet. Only old, leather-bound books pulled from the rubble tell the story of who once inhabited Earth.
Calypso is one of the last survivors. She’s different than the rest of her kind, her hair a silvery blue and her eyes like ice due to a gene mutation from a past nuclear fallout. She has always been warned about the large, merciless enemy, and that if they found them, they would be killed or enslaved.
One night, Calypso is attacked by one of their own. To her surprise, one of the alien males - Kassien - saves her and sets forth a chain of events that changes their lives, and the future of their races.
Content warning: this book contains explicit sexual content, and is not suitable for readers under 18 years of age.
Calypso and the women from her village have been stolen by the huge warrior alphas. Haunted by tales of violence and lust-filled desperation, they’re taken in chains across the land to become their breeders, as the Koridons aren’t capable of conceiving with their own kind in Earth’s atmosphere.

But Calypso knows something about them that none of the others do: many of the frightening males are capable of so much more than savagery, like her princely mate, Kassien. She doesn’t know if he’s dead or alive, as his worst enemy forces her to be with him for his own sick pleasure.

As the women are thrown into this dangerous new world, they’ll have to survive not only the brutish strength of their mating unions and the complications of carrying a Koridon child, but also the risks to their own hearts.

Warning: This is an Omegaverse-inspired tale full of triggers such as forced desire and complete power exchange. Please keep this in mind before reading!

What reviewers are saying: This book was absolutely riveting, and i stayed up until 430am to read it in one sitting. It starts right after the ending of the first book, so reading that first is essential. It's a very dark story, with noncon and dubcon and scary scenes. But no scarier than an episode of Handmaid's Tale, which is similar in themes. I sobbed through some of the brutal scenes, knowing it could all happen anytime in real life. But these female characters demanded respect and dignity, and it's what I loved the most about it. It's an epic tale, and definitely not over. I was impatiently waiting for this book and it delivered in spades.I can't wait for the next book.
"Atrocity was amazing. I literally have no words to describe my love for this series. I cried, laughed and got angry with it. 5 stars. If I could give more I would to infinity."
"This book was absolutely riveting, and i stayed up until 430am to read it in one sitting. It starts right after the ending of the first book, so reading that first is essential. It's a very dark story, with noncon and dubcon and scary scenes. But no scarier than an episode of Handmaid's Tale, which is similar in themes. I sobbed through some of the brutal scenes, knowing it could all happen anytime in real life. But these female characters demanded respect and dignity, and it's what I loved the most about it. It's an epic tale, and definitely not over. I was impatiently waiting for this book and it delivered in spades. I can't wait for the next book."
"I LOVED this story! I could not put it down and then I thought about it sooo much over the next three days I just had to read it again. It has the flawless balance of action, lust, rage and heat… my oh my the heat! The story keeps the reader engaged and engrossed with its unpredictable narrative. I loved the forced desire aspects of the story and the author’s version of an alien world (and men) is something to be desired by other authors. I loved this story. I have nothing but praise for both the story and the author! A must read if you love alien stories."
"This is my first book By C.F. Rabbiosi and I have to say that I am impressed. Ms. Rabbiosi managed to create a fresh and original story. The world building is outstanding. I felt like I was truly living in this beautifully crafted world alongside its characters."
"Holy cow what did I just read! This book is usually not my genre that I usually read, but I am grateful I did. This book is based on a beautiful other world that the author built and made it so believable that I wanted to be there. Her characters were remarkable and sexy as hell. The sexiness and the hotness left me an emotional wreck."

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment