Title: Second Chance for the Single Dad
Author: Carol Ross
Release Date: March 1, 2020
REVIEW:
5 Stars
This book had me at single dad. Once I started this book I literally couldn't out it down. I read this one in one day. I loved the characters so much. Camile was awesome. She has such a big heart. I would want to be friends with her in a heartbeat. Rhys is off putting to some with his personality, but once you get to know him you get to see the sweet guy underneath. Camile has two bad impressions of him, but as she gets to truly know him she sees what most don't. It warmed my heart to see these two together. There is one part when Rhys takes care of Camile that solidifies my opinion of Rhys. Some of my favorite scenes are with Rhys and Willow. Those scenes are heart melting. There are times this book brings tears to me eyes and then it has me smiling with happiness. The epilogue is the icing on the cake for this book. I would highly recommend this one. Times right now in the world this is a book to get lost into and make you believe in humanity once more.
BLURB:
She’ll save him a dance…
…if he follows his heart.
Dance teacher Camile Wynn has a new student. Reclusive Rhys McGrath is learning to waltz so he can take his orphaned niece to a father-daughter dance. Camile is surprised by her connection with him, but there’s a generous heart behind Rhys’s awkward exterior. When she learns Rhys could lose custody of his niece, Camile goes behind his back to help him…but will her lies end up hurting him instead?
BUY LINKS:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3aDprRj
Google Play: https://bit.ly/39t6uzg
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2UHncWh
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2UouOxP
Bookbub: https://bit.ly/3bAhDQd

No comments:
Post a Comment