Title: Run With It
Author: ML Nystrom
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series: MacAteer Brothers #1
Release Date: February 1, 2020
Publisher: Hot Tree Publishing
Available now!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2ZX4mLs
All other links: https://books2read.com/runwithit
The struggle is real. Beverly spends so much of her time juggling her four kids, a dead-beat ex, and two jobs that she never has time for herself or another man in her life.
Then Connor moves in next door.
Connor is healing from a hard break from his family and is working to find his own identity. He has no interest in joining another one.
Then he meets his neighbor.
Two people building new lives. Two people with no time or energy for love. Bev and Connor are determined to stick to their plans, but life has other ideas—now they just have to run with it.
"Run With It" is a Dragon Runners motorcycle romance spin-off., featuring Connor from "Stud."
Available now!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2ZX4mLs
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2lIBIzi
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2kB2Y2d
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2lFs54a
iTunes: https://apple.co/2lsQ5rk
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2jRsfF0
4.5 Stars
I really enjoyed this one. It's hard for me to pass up on a single parent romance. I'm so glad I read this one. Connor is going on my top book boyfriends list. That man will having you swooning through out this book. Just alone how he treats Bev's children then through in how he makes Bev feel about herself, yeah hold onto those panties. I could relate to how the kids felt with their dad. I went through that myself, but not as severe as Bev's children. I would highly recommend this one. You'll have a hard time putting it down. Connor will hook you, but Bev's story will hit you in the heart. Life is throwing one curve ball after another, but the day Connor moves in next door her luck is about to change. The chemistry is great between Bev and Connor, though they fit it for all their worth. I'm looking forward to more from this series and I'm going to go back to read Stud.
I've had stories in my head since I was a child. All sorts of stories of fantasy, romance, mystery and anything else that captured my interest. I'm a voracious reader, and have spent many hours in my life devouring books, therefore it's only fitting I should write a few myself!
I've spent most of my life as a performing musician and band instrument repair technician, but that doesn't mean I'm pigeon-holed into one mold. I've been a university professor, belly dancer, craftsperson, soap maker, singer, rock band artist, jewelry maker, lifeguard, swim coach, and whatever else I feel like exploring. As one of my students said to me once, "Life's too short to ignore the opportunities." I have no intention of ever stopping so welcome to my story world. I hope you enjoy it!
a Rafflecopter giveaway











No comments:
Post a Comment