Friday, April 19, 2019

*~Review: Unbroken by Bella Jacobs~*

Title: Unbroken: A Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy Romance
Series: Dark Moon Shifters #3)
Author: Bella Jacobs
Release Date: April 18, 2019

REVIEW:

4.5 Stars
This is the final book in the Dark Moon Shifters series. Everything that these five have been preparing for is going to be put to the test. The final battle is ready to be waged. This book has a few unexpected twists and turns. I had to stop a few times to prepare myself for what was to come. This book definitively had me on the edge of my seat several times. It's something to see these five characters in how much they have grown especially Luke and Wren. Their connection is is truly beautiful. My first experience in reading reverse harem romance was a good one and has made me a fan. If you like paranormal romance and don't mind your characters having multiple partners then I highly recommend this series. It will give you everything you seek. Though do please make sure read the series in order. You don't want miss how everything began! 

BLURB:
My enemies think they've broken me.
They should think again.

When our quest started, I was an innocent girl. Now, there is blood on my hands and vengeance in my heart. I will stop at nothing to protect the people I love. Even if it means betraying everything I hold dear.

These four men are my life, but loving me may be the death of them.

I have one chance, one last shot to save the world without losing the love that makes it worth living.

They say it's always darkest before the dawn.
I just hope we all live to see the light...

Either way, I'm not going down without a fight.

UNBROKEN is the final installment of the Dark Moon Shifters series, a red-hot reverse harem paranormal and urban fantasy romance. Expect pulse-pounding action, suspense, serious ass-kicking, and four sexy shifter men who will make you wish you had a bear, wolf, lynx, and griffin of your own.

BUY LINK:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2UaVym2
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2Dnk1LE

No comments:

Post a Comment