Series: Fated #1
Author: Kelly Moran
Release Date: March 5, 2019
REVIEW:
5 Stars
This kicks off a new series by Kelly Moran. I'm already so in love with this series. I'm a huge fan of charmed and this feeds that love of witches. The whole premise of the series is so intriguing. Something else that I really loved is you can feel the emotions rolling off the characters be it the good buys or the bad guys. This book was a hard one to put down because I got so invested in the Galloways and Meaths. The history of the families and the curse has me hooked. Then you have Kaida and Brady which is a whole new thing to love about the book. They have history and you can feel their connection. They also have great chemistry. There were moments this book had me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the next book in the series. I can tell I'm going to be eagerly awaiting it maybe even a little impatiently.
BLURB:
Kaida Galloway has dreamed about him all her life. Her mysterious stranger, a man who’s not real, yet knows everything about her—including the weird anomalies she’s dealt with since a teenager like her ability to manipulate water. When a letter arrives from a birth mother she’s never met, she jumps at the chance to get answers. Heading to Six Fates Island, she discovers she has two sisters who’ve, apparently, been waiting for her. They seem to think she’s a key to unlocking a centuries-old curse. Oh, and that she’s a witch. As if that wasn’t crazy enough, the man of her dreams is, in fact, flesh and blood. And their chemistry is creating some serious magic.
Destiny waits for no one...
Brady Meath’s childhood was steeped in island lore. One of his ancestors killed a Galloway during a witch trial, and for three-hundred years, the two households have been at odds. Legend states when three-by-three from each family are born, the spell that has riddled both lines with the inability to find and keep love can be broken—if they can join forces in performing fated tasks. Brady and his brothers never believed the myth. Until he comes face-to-face with the very woman who’s haunted him in sleep. And her powers. Now they’re in a race against the clock and fighting a brotherhood of hunters to fulfill their part or future generations are doomed. The first task belongs to Brady and Kaida, but Fate can only take them so far. Can love do the rest?
Buy Links:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2J1OKTv
B&N: http://bit.ly/2UBHcbi
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2tWsnER
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2XO3DfD
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2XNRw23
Buy Links:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2J1OKTv
B&N: http://bit.ly/2UBHcbi
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2tWsnER
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2XO3DfD
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2XNRw23

No comments:
Post a Comment