Meet the Author:
About the Book:
When teacher Sasha Honeycutt kisses a handsome cowboy in a bar on a dare, she never expects to see him again. To her surprise, though, he walks through the door of her classroom for a parent-teacher conference. Sheriff Remy Fontenot might be sexy as sin, but Sasha has no interest in falling for another police officer. Rose Creek, Texas is her fresh start after being “that poor widow.” Only, Remy’s precocious daughter has big plans for the two of them…
After their stolen kiss, Remy knows there's a sexy woman hiding under that school marm charm. When fate—aka his seven-year-old—keeps putting her in his path, he decides to take it as a sign. His daughter needs a mom, and the intriguing, beautiful Sasha is perfect for the role. Not to mention their chemistry is off the charts. Unfortunately, he's set his sights on the one woman in town who has no interest in falling for another man with a badge.
Purchase: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo
Add to Goodreads
Review:
4.5 Stars
This is a cute must read! The title pulled me in with this one. I'm a sucker for a single dad romance. Remy's little girl is adorable. I loved the banter between Remy and Sasha. One of my favorite things about the book. Had me laughing/chuckling quite often. Another thing was Remy himself. He is delicious and I love the way he is with Sasha. A bright spot for me is Sasha's cat. I love when animals are in books. I would definitely recommend this book. It's a sweet, fun, and light-hearted story.

This is a cute must read! The title pulled me in with this one. I'm a sucker for a single dad romance. Remy's little girl is adorable. I loved the banter between Remy and Sasha. One of my favorite things about the book. Had me laughing/chuckling quite often. Another thing was Remy himself. He is delicious and I love the way he is with Sasha. A bright spot for me is Sasha's cat. I love when animals are in books. I would definitely recommend this book. It's a sweet, fun, and light-hearted story.
No comments:
Post a Comment