Title: FRAGMENTS OF ASH
Author: Katy Regnery
Publisher: Katharine Gilliam Regnery
Pages: Appr. 300
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Reimagined Fairy Tale
Coming October 1st
My name is Ashley Ellis…
I was thirteen years old when my mother – retired supermodel, Tig – married Mosier Răumann, who was twice her age and the head of the Răumann crime family.
When I turned eighteen, my mother mysteriously died. Only then did I discover the dark plans my stepfather had in store for me all along; the debauched “work” he expected me to do.
With the help of my godfather, Gus, I have escaped from Mosier’s clutches, but his twin sons and henchmen have been tasked with hunting me down. And they will stop at nothing to return my virgin body to their father
…dead or alive.
This “Cinderella”-inspired contemporary romance finds young beauty, Ashley Ellis, on the run from her evil stepfather when she meets ex-Secret Service agent, Jesse Ducharmes.
FRAGMENTS OF ASH is part of the ~a modern fairytale~ collection by New York Times bestselling author, Katy Regnery.
E-BOOK PRICING: $2.99 (pre-release/new release price), $5.99 (regular price)
PRE-ORDER LINKS:
♥ Amazon: https://amzn.to/2mNgzRy
♥ Apple: https://apple.co/2LXgINl
♥ Barnes & Noble: https://www.books2read.com/u/bP57Pl
♥ Kobo: https://bit.ly/2LJr72c
♥ Paperback: Coming soon!
OTHER LINKS:
♥ Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2Gdmnfr
♥ Web Page: https://bit.ly/2uVJnvD
♥ Giveaway: https://bit.ly/2LLpUYf
GIVEAWAY!Katy Regnery is giving away a $50Amazon Gift Card or Disney Store Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
Good luck everyone!
ENTER TO WIN! |
My mind skitters to herface—her beautiful fucking face—and the way she stared at me with those wideeyes and her lips lightly parted. Those lips. She has Angelina Jolie lips.Scarlett Johanssen lips. Liv-fucking-Tyler from the “Crazy” video lips. Except thischick doesn’t look like Liv. She’s got blonde hair and a perfect pout likeAlicia Silverstone. I remember the beginning of that video when our girl,Alicia, climbs out a bathroom window in her Catholic school uniform, her skirtriding up to show her black lace panties…and ahhh, yes, I feel my cock twitchjust picturing it.
Fuck my life.
Shit. Shit. Shit.
Because yeah, I was yelling atJock, but she was standing behind him, and I didn’t miss the tight lines of herteenaged body under a pair of new jeans and a long-sleeved T-shirt. Her roundedtits strained just a little against the fabric of her top. Not enough to bedirty. Just enough to hate her. Because no guy alive—least of all me—has aright to want someone like her. Or sure, we can want her, but we’llnever have her. Not in a million years.
She looked to be aboutNoelle’s age—somewhere between eighteen and twenty, and ridiculously young tosuddenly arrive alone in the middle of nowhere, put up in an old farmhouse by acouple of aging queens.
How in the fuck isthis her best option?
Who is she?
And what exactly is herdeal?
I grimace because theheadlines of her story—the easy parts—start materializing as I think about whatI know about her. I didn’t do all that training for nothing. Plus, I have goodinstincts. I could practically smell it on her—the fear, the desperation, theway she wouldn’t meet me eyes except to insist that she was an adult.
God, what a joke. If she’s anadult, I’m a French poodle.
Then something occurs to me:it was Jock’s boyfriend, Gus, who gave away the most important part of herstory away.
She has nowhere else to go.
And then something else occurs
to me, and I wonder, Is she in hiding?
This girl—what’s her name?Amber? Audrey?—is in trouble. Big trouble. The kind of trouble that getsother people in hot water when they were just trying to live their lives andmind their own business. And she’s been dumped on my doorstep. Literally.
New York Times and USA Todaybestselling author Katy Regnery started her writing career by enrolling ina short story class in January 2012. One year later, she signed her firstcontract, and Katy’s first novel was published in September 2013.
Thirty-five books later,Katy claims authorship of the multititled NewYork Times and USA Today bestsellingBlueberry Lane Series, which follows the English, Winslow, Rousseau, Story, andAmbler families of Philadelphia; the six-book, bestselling ~a modern fairytale~series; and several other stand-alone novels and novellas, including thecritically-acclaimed, USA Todaybestselling contemporary romance, Unloved,a love story.
Katy’s first modernfairytale romance, The Vixen and the Vet,was nominated for a RITA® in 2015and won the 2015 Kindle Book Award forromance. Katy’s boxed set, TheEnglish Brothers Boxed Set, Books #1–4, hit the USA Today bestseller list in 2015, and her Christmasstory, Marrying Mr. English, appearedon the list a week later. In May 2016, Katy’s Blueberry Lane collection, The Winslow Brothers Boxed Set, Books #1–4,became a New York Times e-book bestseller.
Katy’s books are available in English, French, German, Italian,Portuguese and Turkish.
Katy lives in the relativewilds of northern Fairfield County, Connecticut, where her writing room looksout at the woods, and her husband, two young children, two dogs, and one BlueTonkinese kitten create just enough cheerful chaos to remind her that the verybest love stories begin at home.









No comments:
Post a Comment