Saturday, April 14, 2018

*~Review: Sit, Stay, Love by Debbie Burns~*

Title: Sit, Stay, Love
Author: Debbie Burns
Series: Rescue Me #2
Release Date: April 3, 2018

REVIEW:

5 Stars
This is the first book I've read by this author and I guarantee it won't be the last. She has gained a new reader. I love books with animals in them and this one got me right in the heart.  The stories of the abused fighting dogs broke my heart, but seeing the rescue organization give them a second warmed my heart. It's a beautiful story. Kurt  needs to find meaning again, but there is no way he's going to be convinced to help Kesley or will he? Kesley brings Kurt peace he didn't know could exist, but he still struggles to let go of the past. The characters will grab you right from the beginning and the animals will grab your heart. I wouldn't pass up on reading this one. I'm so looking forward to the next book in the series and I'm going to go back and read the first. 

BLURB:

These dogs aren't the only ones in need of rescue

For devoted no-kill shelter worker Kelsey Sutton, rehabbing a group of rescue dogs is a welcome challenge. Working with a sexy ex-military dog handler who needs some TLC himself? That's a different story.

Kurt Crawford keeps his heart locked away from everyone. Well, everyone except the dogs who need his help...and always have his back. But as Kurt gets to know the compassionate, beautiful woman he's been assigned to work with, he can't help but feel a little puppy love...

BUY LINKS: 

Google Play: https://bit.ly/2IT8ZOk

No comments:

Post a Comment