Friday, August 11, 2017

*~Sale Blitz: The Shattered Lives series~*

SLS Mega Sale 8%2F9-8%2F13.png


Come see what happens when you mess with the wrong girl at the wrong time. Some families stick together, fight as one and take down the darkness that tries to steal the innocence of others around them.



🗣The Shattered Lives series takes you through the ups and downs of many characters in a small town. They have all been through love, loss and tragedy, which have molded them into the people they are today. The woman are quite frankly, some of the strongest, snarkiest, most bad to the bone gals I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading about. ~ Kelly, Twisted Book Promotions

My Own Nightmare.png

The ties that bind can be a nightmare.




Amazon US : AU : CA : UK
**On Kindle Unlimited


🗣I love when I discover an author that tells a story that leaves me salivating by the end of the book. ~ Lita, Amazon Reviewer




Somewhere I Belong.png

My freedom may be the death of me.




Amazon US : AU : CA : UK
**On Kindle Unlimited

🗣 I believe I enjoyed this one more than the first if that is even possible. The characters are so life like, and I was pulled into a story of intrigue. ~ Amazon Reviewer




Shatter Me Whole 3-D.png

Left for dead, there was no escape until he showed up.




Amazon US : AU : CA : UK
**On Kindle Unlimited

🗣 This story had my emotions running on a rollercoaster, I was angry, upset and cheering whole way through this story. ~ Charlotte, Amazon Reviewer



**Recommended for anyone 18 & over due to adult language, dark themes, both mental, physical and in some cases, sexual abuse.**

🗣I love this series and it's characters. Barb Shuler's stories make you face the reality of how dark and devastating life can be for some. Through the eyes of her characters she shows that if you have a strong enough will, a bit of faith and the right people beside you one can overcome any obstacle.

This is now one of my favorite series. It captured my attention right away and made me fall in love with the characters. ~MA Seal, Author


Author Logo.jpg
~About Barb Shuler~


I’m a Carolina Girl by right and a Texan by birth. Best of both worlds. I have the brass sass to keep up with my Texas sized temper. Living and working in both states i’ve learned a lot about hard work, adapting to your surroundings and making the best of the path that you have been led down. My grandma Dollie once told me I would know what I was meant to do when it happened. She was right, as always.
As with most book lovers, I am an avid reader. Reading has always been a hobby - a passion, really and a way to get lost in other people’s lives, their drama and other worlds. It’s a private movie in your imagination that you get to cast and navigate through, at your own pace. Reading helps to expand the perimeters of one's mind. That is what got me into writing. Writing has been something that I have done since I was a kid. If I had paper, I was writing. Nine out of ten times it made no sense but what are words if they are not to be used to your advantage? Words are a part of us all. Why not use them, right?
During the day I work as a ‘desk jockey’ and help the residents of my county navigate themselves around our little, but not too little country town. By night I am either blogging with my best friends, doing PA work for some of my favorite authors or fighting with the voices in my head. They can be stubborn at times. It’s a blessing and I am cherishing every moment. Tomorrow is never guaranteed so I want to make sure I live the day as fully as possible. For what is my creation, can become someone else's treasure.

~ Connect with Barb here ~

barb logo - orange.png

No comments:

Post a Comment